How to change the status for a under aged xbox account to purchase items ( a subscription...
Discus and support How to change the status for a under aged xbox account to purchase items ( a subscription... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am a member of a microsoft family account which is controller by my father. I have a xbox account which contains a functioning credit card and also... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by gabmarx, Jul 28, 2023.
Thema:
How to change the status for a under aged xbox account to purchase items ( a subscription...
Loading...
-
How to change the status for a under aged xbox account to purchase items ( a subscription... - Similar Threads - change status under
-
How to see what badges are and change which show?
in XboX InsidersHow to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and... -
The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.
in XboX InsidersThe real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it.... -
Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?
in XboX InsidersIs anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games... -
Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes
in XboX InsidersRegarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For... -
Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...: Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game 9be15736-d615-41de-b546-eca9f54c24a9 -
sign in status has changed” on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.
in XBoX Games and Appssign in status has changed” on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.: I keep getting error message “Sign in Status is Changed” every day when I start Call of Duty 3 Modern Warfare. This just recently started happening. What is causing this?... -
Why did my status change from adult to child?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy did my status change from adult to child?: I only have one account on Xbox and now when I sign in it says it's a child account and I can't change my settings. Im an adult and don't see how to fix this? 66413dab-ad7e-464b-98b3-0ae12deb20bb -
Why won't my xbox status change from an xbox 360 game after I play it?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy won't my xbox status change from an xbox 360 game after I play it?: Hi, I had bought a lego Batman game since it was on sale for $4.99 at the time, once I installed it, everything went great. Once I got off the game, turned off my xbox, my friend had texted why I... -
Why can’t I changed from appear online to offline it just says status unknown please help
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy can’t I changed from appear online to offline it just says status unknown please help: How come when I try to appear offline it doesn’t let me it says unknown bbcc64cb-a2a5-4fae-bb67-0df650d41904