How to change the microsoft email address and transfer all microsoft account data to...

Discus and support How to change the microsoft email address and transfer all microsoft account data to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Pls help on how to change the microsoft account of minecraft without loosing minecraft data. Is there any way to change the microsoft email address... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FARFADAD, Jul 11, 2022.

1. FARFADAD
    FARFADAD Guest

How to change the microsoft email address and transfer all microsoft account data to...

Pls help on how to change the microsoft account of minecraft without loosing minecraft data.

Is there any way to change the microsoft email address (with .hotmail at end) and transfer all microsoft account data except minecraft data to another microsoft account?

So that in this way i can change my microsoft account of my minecraft account.

Hope anyone will help me for this.

:)

FARFADAD, Jul 11, 2022
  2. choppyseize Win User

Have a new offline profile that I want to associate with a Live account that is used on a different profile

You cannot transfer data from one account to another. You can change the primary email associated with the accounts though. Which may be helpful depending on what you're trying to do.

The link explaining how to change the primary email address is here
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

How to change the microsoft email address and transfer all microsoft account data to another microsoft account.

Hello, FARFADAD. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

You can add a new email address to your account by following the steps at:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

After adding and confirming the new email address, on your Microsoft account page, just select "Make this the primary email address".

About transferring data to another account, nothing can be transferred between accounts. You cannot transfer your data to another account.

But if I understand this correctly, you just want to change your Microsoft email address which you use to sign in to Minecraft, right? If that's right, just changing your email address will have this effect and your data will still be there. Your Microsoft account will not change, just the email address of it.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  4. FARFADAD Win User

How to change the microsoft email address and transfer all microsoft account data to another microsoft account.

Hello, . Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

You can add a new email address to your account by following the steps at:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

After adding and confirming the new email address, on your Microsoft account page, just select "Make this the primary email address".

About transferring data to another account, nothing can be transferred between accounts. You cannot transfer your data to another account.

But if I understand this correctly, you just want to change your Microsoft email address which you use to sign in to Minecraft, right? If that's right, just changing your email address will have this effect and your data will still be there. Your Microsoft account will not change, just the email address of it.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
    Hello thanks for the reply.

But when i change my microsoft email address, i can only change it to another .gmail or other email OR make a new email address with .outlook at the end.

What i want is to change the microsoft email address to an email which contains .hotmail at the end.

Pls help i searched this at many places but didnt solve my problem.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

Pair or transfer data from one microsoft account to another

You can not transfer data across accounts.

However, if you haven't much on your new Microsoft account i.e. no purchases, achievements etc, then you can log in with your main email address to your console and use it instead.

If you want to retain data, you will have to change email address associated with your new account to be the email address of your main account. Follow these steps: https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/my-a...nt/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Right now you can only create a Outlook email address on the alias page. Hotmail cannot be added at this moment (not sure if this applies to all countries). And also, any Outlook, Live or Hotmail email address that already exists cannot be added too since it is already associated with another Microsoft account.

I'm sorry about this.
Thema:

1. How to change the microsoft email address and transfer all microsoft account data to... - Similar Threads - change microsoft email

2. How do I change my Xbox one email to match my microsoft account email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my Xbox one email to match my microsoft account email?: I have two xbox one profiles, the main profile (The one I want to keep) is linked to my yahoo account and the second profile (The one I want to delete) is linked to my email account. My email...
  3. i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft: i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft what should i do? 8b70a3c1-e664-43f3-b6f8-3b5ed77df447
  4. Microsoft apps on my Laptop won't sign me in after i changed my Primary Email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft apps on my Laptop won't sign me in after i changed my Primary Email.: A few weeks ago i changed my Primary email from my dads to my own and afterwards any microsoft apps on my laptop(Xbox App, Microsoft store, onedrive, Etc.) won't let me sign in, as soon as i put...
  5. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  6. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97
  7. if i change the primary atlas on my microsoft account will it affect the other email? And...

in XBoX Accessibility
    if i change the primary atlas on my microsoft account will it affect the other email? And...: I don't have any details to add. e1952aac-73e6-4162-9e11-392a84dbdc64
  8. How can I change email for my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I change email for my Microsoft account?: I'm trying to change the email of my Microsoft account but when I try to add an alias, it says "email in use". How can I resolve this issue. e214ae03-7d29-46a9-b272-1e350314bb60
  9. Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.: Around 8-9 years ago I lost access to my original Xbox account out of no where. When I try to log into it I can see that the email was changed to an email I never created. It is the email I had on...
  10. Is there ANY WAY to change an email or phone number to your Microsoft account while being...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there ANY WAY to change an email or phone number to your Microsoft account while being...: During recovery each time it says it's because of the ISP? We no longer have the old email address. Sooo many attempts to recover with no luck. 41b495d9-f021-438f-9386-e77559b929f3