How to change my Xbox language??

Discus and support How to change my Xbox language?? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I have just purchased Xbox in the Netherlands, but I'm originally not Dutch and I don't speak Dutch. It seems that I'm forced to use the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ziadfarah, Jan 23, 2023.

1. /u/ziadfarah
    /u/ziadfarah Guest

Hello,

I have just purchased Xbox in the Netherlands, but I'm originally not Dutch and I don't speak Dutch. It seems that I'm forced to use the Netherlands/Dutch in order to buy a subscription or use my console. That doesn't make any sense. Any ideas...?

I tried to put an English-speaking country (Canada, in my case) but once I entered my credit card number and later on Paypal, they say that my account doesn't match my payment region. Ok, what to do then?

submitted by /u/ziadfarah
    [link] [comments]

/u/ziadfarah, Jan 23, 2023
  2. BairdoMC Win User

Xbox One changed my personal name!

How do I change my personal name on my Xbox one. My son some how managed to change Mark to Luke. I want to change it back but don't have a clue. Can you help please.
  3. Danno McK. Win User

How to change my region.

Do Ambassadors really get credit for "answering" issues more than six months old?
  4. ngocphi Win User

How to change my region.

Once set a region of an account can never be changed

You will have to create a new account
  5. onyxishere Win User

How to change my email???

If an account was created overtop your existing one then you must have selected the option to create a new profile instead of changing the Microsoft Account associated with it.

Sorry to hear of your problems KB, but you should contact Phone Support for more assistance.
  6. onyxishere Win User

How to change my email???

Thema:

1. How to change my Xbox language?? - Similar Threads - change language

2. How to change game language for Fable 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change game language for Fable 2: Hello, I am currently stationed overseas in Germany. I was trying out the Xbox Cloud Gaming app on my laptop to play Fable 2 on PC, the game launches and runs mostly well but there is no way to...
  3. Assassin's Creed Odyssey + Xbox Cloud gaming : Cannot change audio language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey + Xbox Cloud gaming : Cannot change audio language: Hi, I cannot change the audio language of Assassin's Creed Odyssey while using Xbox cloud gaming. When I try to change it I get the following error : App-InvalidOrderData...
  4. How to change language on Game Pass PC games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change language on Game Pass PC games?: I'm trying to play Yakuza 3 on PC game pass, but I just realize the text in the game is entirely in japanese, with no option whatsoever to change. I have basic level japanese, believe me, if there...
  5. How to change GTA V language.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change GTA V language.: My GTA V is in spanish language, but only the text in menu etc. Spoken language is english. I have tried deleting files, reinstalling game and changing zones in system setting. Nothing works....
  6. Fallout 76, change the language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76, change the language: Greetings, is there a way to change the language on the xbox (game pass) version of fallout 76, from german to english? I cant find a way to make it. thanks in advance....
  7. Person 5 language change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Person 5 language change: I am in Canada but I want the game in simplified Chinese on my iPad. How could I achieve that? Note: the zh-CN does not work. It seems I was blocked from playing cloud gaming using h-CN. However,...
  8. Buying a disc and changing language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a disc and changing language: I moved to Spain and bought xbox and now thinking of buying some discs (fifa23, rdr2 etc). How does the language work? I speak English so can I set the language of games if I buy discs or will...
  9. How do I change the language of Elden Ring?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change the language of Elden Ring?: Hello, I purchased and downloaded the Elden Ring digital version. The default language is English. I cannot find a way to switch the language to simplified Chinese or traditional Chinese. Would...
  10. How to change the language of a game or redownload it with a different language?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change the language of a game or redownload it with a different language?: I own an Xbox Series S that is mostly used by my brother who does not speak English. I have a Game Pass ultimate subscription and my brother makes use of it sometimes. He had downloaded Far Cry 5,...