How to change my Xbox language??

Discus and support How to change my Xbox language?? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I have just purchased Xbox in the Netherlands, but I'm originally not Dutch and I don't speak Dutch. It seems that I'm forced to use the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ziadfarah, Jan 23, 2023.

1. /u/ziadfarah
    /u/ziadfarah Guest

Hello,

I have just purchased Xbox in the Netherlands, but I'm originally not Dutch and I don't speak Dutch. It seems that I'm forced to use the Netherlands/Dutch in order to buy a subscription or use my console. That doesn't make any sense. Any ideas...?

I tried to put an English-speaking country (Canada, in my case) but once I entered my credit card number and later on Paypal, they say that my account doesn't match my payment region. Ok, what to do then?

submitted by /u/ziadfarah
    [link] [comments]

/u/ziadfarah, Jan 23, 2023
  2. PeNnYsteroonio Win User

Metro interface language settings

Hi, my brother was playing on my xbox 360 account and changed the language to something like Chinese or Japanese. I don't know how to change it back. I went to language and locale and they are English and United states but they are still a foreign language.
    What do I do??????
  3. JetCityGambler Win User

GTA V Launguage Problem

From the R* support forum:

Question: How can I change my language in GTA V?

Answer: The language in GTA V depends on your console language setting. If your console language is not supported in GTA V you will be prompted to select a language when starting the game. If you would like to reset the language after the game has already
    saved it:

On Xbox 360: Hold LB + RB while booting the game

support.rockstargames.com/.../200195177-How-to-change-the-language-in-Grand-Theft-Auto-V
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

Changing Language in Forza Horizon 4

Hello everyone.

I want Forza to be in English and not in my native language (it might be weird, but that is what I want)

There is no option in the game to change it, and my language settings in Windows are set to English, except for the location which was needed to be set to my actual location for the store to work properly.

My question is, is there any way to change the language?

Thank you,

Ben
    Hi, it is possible that your language is not supported in the game. If you're sure your language is in the game, you can help it in this way:

Xbox One - How to change the language settings

Press the menu key of the controller.

Go to Settings> System.

Go to the Location section and select "Language & location".

Use the "Language" menu to make your selection.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Fable 3 in French

Hey there!

Are you playing on Xbox 360 or the Xbox One console? If you're playing on Xbox 360, I would ensure that your language and region settings match to allow French. If you're on Xbox One with backward compatibility, I suggest ensuring that your Xbox One console's
    language, spoken language, and region settings are set to allow French languages in games. You can find settings for this under either 'How to change your country/region on Xbox One' or
    'How to change your country/region on Xbox 360' on our
    Change Xbox Console Region support page

Keep us posted on how that goes!
  6. gamerchic1 Win User

I can not replace the Norwegian into English

Thema:

1. How to change my Xbox language?? - Similar Threads - change language

2. Changing Game Language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing Game Language: Hi. I have recently moved to Germany where I have purchased an xbox x and i have installed COD World At War but I can not get the game language to change to English, it will only give German. I...
  3. Installed language packs change the displayed language of certain apps away from the default

in XBoX on Windows
    Installed language packs change the displayed language of certain apps away from the default: I recently installed the Japanese language pack so that I could type Japanese characters when I wanted/needed, as it is a language I am currently studying. However, I noticed that all the Windows...
  4. This is going to sound dumb, but are there any cons to changing my language on Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    This is going to sound dumb, but are there any cons to changing my language on Xbox?: This is so stupid to ask, but I am curious. I know the only con would be not knowing the language (kind of why I changed it, because I want to learn) but does it affect anything major? I feel like...
  5. Language changing on xbox for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Language changing on xbox for pc: I can't change language of my 2 (Persona 3 Portable and JoJo's Bizzarre Adventure: All Star Battle R) games on xbox for pc. They're both in Japanese - as You can see, I don't understand Japanese....
  6. How to change language in Yakuza kiwami 2 for PC for windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change language in Yakuza kiwami 2 for PC for windows 10: I saw many people having this problem. Basically the game starts full japanese and there is no way to change that. I tried some methods to fix it but not one of them worked. Please help if you...
  7. Language suddenly changed on TMNT: Shredder's Revenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Language suddenly changed on TMNT: Shredder's Revenge: I've been playing Shredder's Revenge (downloaded via Game Pass to my Xbox Series S) and fired it up after not playing for a few weeks. Last time I played I was near the end of the game. Everything...
  8. how do i change language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i change language: how do i change the language on the xbox app i have everything in uk in my device settings and my windows 11 pc still wont change the language from dutch 2de1d714-1b4f-4b1d-b670-357bf8662959
  9. I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I can't change the language on the computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I can't change the language on the computer: I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I downloaded the game with English language support on the computer, but the game is in Spanish and there are no language changes in the game. How can I...
  10. Change Age of Empires language to Spanish in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Age of Empires language to Spanish in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass): I am playing Age of Empires IV in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass) through a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I am deeply disappointed as the game is only in English and there is no way to...