How to change my game account connected email if I have no longer access to said email account?

Discus and support How to change my game account connected email if I have no longer access to said email account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi. I have had an email account that has been mine for a very long time. (Since about 2006-7) and I forgot my password years later not using it. I need... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Görkem Çam, Feb 8, 2023.

1. Görkem Çam
    Görkem Çam Guest

How to change my game account connected email if I have no longer access to said email account?

Hi. I have had an email account that has been mine for a very long time. (Since about 2006-7) and I forgot my password years later not using it. I need to access my email inbox for a game called Adventure Quest World's by Artix Entertainment. My game account is linked to my old email account, and since I don't have access to my email, I can't change my email in the game to my newer email address. I might figure out the password after a few tries, but I got it blocked, and since it's old, I have no idea about the last accounts I sent emails to. I need recovery, atleast for the game's verification email to change it's email connection address. Thanks already.

<Move from Outlook / Outlook on the web for business / Sign in>

:)

Görkem Çam, Feb 8, 2023
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Ownership of Games between Aliases' accounts

Quick answer is Yes it will.

The only thing that it is doing is adding the new email to the account and making that email the email used to sign into the account. All purchases and everything go with the account itself.

Microsoft does this because they know people change emails and sometimes no longer have access to those email accounts like if they use the ISP for their email and no longer have that ISP they would no longer have access to that email address.
  3. Vethss Win User

My account was taken from me and I cannot access my account

I tried changing my account info but it took me to a page that said something about 30 days and the info will be set. I no longer have access to the account besides me being in the Xbox app. I'd like to add I have the person's IP address and I know his
    main email and the email he switched my email with his.
  4. SLACK8708 Win User

Changing Xbox Console Companion Email

I changed all my Live accounts email addresses, we no longer had access to them. However when we changed. Our daughters it deleted my main family email entirely. I would like to log in on the computer with an email not attached to any Xbox Accounts. How
    can I?
  5. CHUA RUI HERN JAVIER Win User

My account email was hacked and changed to something completely random

I have already tried this, the thing is that the hacker has changed the email of the account itself into a bunch of gibberish, basically rendering it impossible for me to recover as the account itself is now no longer connected to my email. It simply says my account no longer exists
  6. XBF Esteban R Win User

Preciso entrar na minha conta Xbox porém o email foi excluído [Translation-I need to sign in to my Xbox account but the email has been deleted]

Hey there Eric,

You should still be able to access your account, even if the email no longer exists.

You just might have to go through a little more of a process.

I would recommend trying to access your account via account.microsoft.com, and then seeing if you can change your primary email following the steps here on

How to change the email address associated with your Microsoft account.

If your email was deleted by the publisher, then another thing you can do is try to recreate the email by going to that domain, and making a new email with the same address.

Give those steps a try and let us know how this information helps

Thanks!
Thema:

1. How to change my game account connected email if I have no longer access to said email account? - Similar Threads - change game account

2. With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...: I want to be able to hear my discord call and whenever I try to change the volume on my headset or Xbox I can only change game volume 43542c3a-7b4e-46f6-9852-e593079d69ba
  3. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  4. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  5. I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go?: I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go? c39da3c8-53a5-4c35-b5db-a6561b690066
  6. Can i change the main account and keep the Game Pass trial

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i change the main account and keep the Game Pass trial: When i setup my sons Xbox quite quickly on Xmas day i figured it was best to set the 3 month Game Pass Trial to his account. I have my own Microsoft account and created family logins for my two...
  7. can I get my old epic games account details changed or given back to me

in XBoX Accessibility
    can I get my old epic games account details changed or given back to me: I have recently gained access to my old epic games account on my xbox 1, I no longer have access to the email that was used to create the account and I do not have the password, but I do have the...
  8. How do I change my Outlook email linked to my child's Epic Games account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change my Outlook email linked to my child's Epic Games account?: This is one for the books and for those familiar with Epic Games accounts. A long time ago, I deleted my Outlook account without realizing that it was linked to my child's Epic Games account. It...
  9. My uncle made an account on my xbox with game pass and I changed the email password and he...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My uncle made an account on my xbox with game pass and I changed the email password and he...: My uncle made an account on my xbox with game pass and I changed the email password and he lost his phone and I need to recover the acc but I literally have nothing...
  10. Got game pass on the wrong account, tried to change my microsoft store account in the xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got game pass on the wrong account, tried to change my microsoft store account in the xbox...: Long story short, I use 2 diff emails. One for subscriptions and one for gaming. Now I screwed the pooch cause I can't access my game pass on the xbox app cause now BOTH emails have the wrong...