How to change my Fifa language

Discus and support How to change my Fifa language in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey does anyone of you know how to change the language in fifa? Not the commentary language i mean the actual home language. Much appreciated thx <3... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by akaflakaflame, Dec 11, 2019.

1. How to change my Fifa language

Hey does anyone of you know how to change the language in fifa? Not the commentary language i mean the actual home language. Much appreciated thx <3

:)

akaflakaflame, Dec 11, 2019
  2. akaflakaflame Win User

I dont know why mine doesnt ask this question but i have gone in to the game already what can i do to gert back to that page?
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi akaflakaflame,

Usually, you cannot change the menu or home screen language in-game unless the game developers included and option to do so in the settings, but I don't think there is that option. The game's main languages would be dependent on where you bought the game
    and if you don't live in China, then you wouldn't get the Chinese version if you bought it from the Microsoft Store of your region.

I would refer you to contact EA support to get further clarification on this: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=fifa-20&platform=xbox-one
  4. akaflakaflame Win User

Want to change the language to chinese
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Want to change the language to chinese
    I don't know if there's a language option for Chinese, but I have the European version of the game, here the language options are English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, and Portuguese.
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Hey does anyone of you know how to change the language in fifa? Not the commentary language i mean the actual home language. Much appreciated thx <3
    Whenever you load up the game from the dashboard, the first thing the game does when it loads is let you pick the base language.
Thema:

1. How to change my Fifa language - Similar Threads - change Fifa language

2. how to change servers on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change servers on xbox: i got my xbox in oregon and i think its still connected to the servers there cause when i test it on a speedtest website i get 10-13ms latency to the servers connected to dallas but 100-130ms when...
  3. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  4. how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...

in XBoX on Windows
    how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...: is changing it abusive?? Is deciding that a change is wanted abusive? with all the sick pukes that stalk and live for and relish in watching, exploiting, stalking, harassing, what have you, an...
  5. Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software

in XboX Insiders
    Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software: I understand the reason why your standard Xbox controller and the Xbox accessories app won't let you remap the triggers. Because certain games will be deemed either too easy or unwinnable if the...
  6. My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume: My headset chat mixer is all grey but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume eff0c504-891d-4e8e-9a44-3da0d42e30a6
  7. I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one: so i recently changed my gamertag and it still showsbup as my old one. does anyone know how to change ot to my new one without my old one being on top? 0f8c79a9-24c8-4591-bf68-3fe6509d9289
  8. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  9. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  10. Change ph number

in XBoX on Windows
    Change ph number: Can't access profile need to change ph number b463f0cf-6aeb-4100-b665-1e990860a905