How to change minecraft account settings to multi-player/join servers

Discus and support How to change minecraft account settings to multi-player/join servers in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; HELP!!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT FOR MONTHS 0cb17e49-c515-415c-abdf-87b6df45fa63 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JESSE Herrera, Jun 8, 2023.

1. How to change minecraft account settings to multi-player/join servers

HELP!!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT FOR MONTHS

:)

JESSE Herrera, Jun 8, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Jesse! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

I´m guessing your account is a child account. So the family organizer hass to:

First, you need to make sure that his account is added as a "member" of your family group by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/family.

Once you have made sure that he is added as a "member", you can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and from there make sure that these settings are set to “allow” or “everyone”:

* You can see and upload community creations

* You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text

* Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites

* You can play with people outside of Xbox Live

* You can create and join clubs

* You can join multiplayer games

Make sure to hit “submit” when you made any changes.
  3. zt4_2020 Win User

Minecraft cannot access results due to privacy settings

Thank you for your reply. All privacy settings have been verified and are set to “Active” or “Everyone” so there should be no barrier to multi-player games and join groups.

The problem is not that I can’t join a specific Realm. It’s a general problem. Under Play, Minecraft says says “You need permission. You cannot play on Realms because of how your Xbox Live account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy & online safety
    settings on Xbox Live."
  4. ethanndd Win User

I can't join my friends in Minecraft Bedrock, any solutions?

I’m on Xbox Minecraft and it won’t let me play multiplayer realms/join friends or any server ur says I have to change my Microsoft account setting but doesn’t work once I change the setting.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft Realms Nintendo Switch

Hi Alex,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue with Minecraft Realms on the Nintendo Switch. Based on the message you received, it may be possible that your account doesn't have the correct permissions to access online multiplayer across different
    devices.

Is your account a child or adult account? Players under 13 years old will have online multiplayer disabled by default with Minecraft and
    won’t be able to join Realms or servers unless a parent changes their account settings.
    For help with changing these account settings, you will need to change your
    Privacy and Online settings of the Xbox Live account.

For further information on this and other information related to Minecraft Realms or Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch, I recommend the following support articles:

Minecraft Realms

Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ

I hope that this information helps out!
  6. wi7bit Win User

Minecraft realms.

Hi AlexHERnandeZ999

To play on a Minecraft Realm server, you need the permission to be able to join clubs.

When you say you change the setting, how are you doing this? Website, App, Console? The app is great for changing these settings if you have an Android or iOS device.

If you are being prompted to change the privacy settings then you must me part of a Microsoft Family account. Who is the organiser?

Come back to us and we will see if we can help.
Thema:

1. How to change minecraft account settings to multi-player/join servers - Similar Threads - change minecraft account

2. My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...: My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my email and password will it change my token also? Because i want to change it so ratter cant access my...
  3. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  4. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  5. how I change my Microsoft account in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how I change my Microsoft account in minecraft: Ze********* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** """remove PII.""" """moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming """ f806951e-f754-42a4-892c-86db89f21b75
  6. someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name: Some spy broke into my computer and changed the name of my Minecraft Java account, I can't revert it or change it again (because of the 30 days), it's a rare name, and I can't contact support on...
  7. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  8. i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft: i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft what should i do? 8b70a3c1-e664-43f3-b6f8-3b5ed77df447
  9. Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...: The title is pretty much it. I was in a discord server that got compromised and a bunch of people ended up with malware that keylogged their passwords. I was one of them. The hacker changed the...
  10. How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed): On Saturday, Around 5:58 PM, December 23rd 2023, i was playing minecraft on hypixel when someone invited me to a party. they said they wanted to vc so i friended them on discord. they invited me...