How to change language on Game Pass PC games?

Discus and support How to change language on Game Pass PC games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to play Yakuza 3 on PC game pass, but I just realize the text in the game is entirely in japanese, with no option whatsoever to change. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidMartins Damasceno, Nov 17, 2022.

1. How to change language on Game Pass PC games?

I'm trying to play Yakuza 3 on PC game pass, but I just realize the text in the game is entirely in japanese, with no option whatsoever to change. I have basic level japanese, believe me, if there was an option in game I'd know. So my question is, why there is no option to change the language on the Game Pass app? On steam changing language is easy and convenient, doesn't require weird combinations, doesn't require regedit witchcraft, you just change it. So why can't I do the same on Game Pass? Or there is a secret obscure method? Because I have to tell you, I swear to God, don't tell me I need to change my Windows region or language cause in my 35 years of existance I never had to do any of that for a PC game and I'm not gonna start now. You guys better have that option somewhere. I just need to know where. How do I change the language?

:)

DavidMartins Damasceno, Nov 17, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

4. DavidMartins Damasce Win User

Well, it would be pointless to drag this subject any further then. But you must know someone who knows someone. You must tell them that this is completely unnacceptable. You know how I change language on my games on Steam? Right click, properties, language, and there it is. Having to change your entire OS language because of a game is absurd. Please, if you can, let someone know.
  5. DavidMartins Damasce Win User

I'm on PC. I'm playing on PC, windows 10.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this David

Right now when a game from the Microsoft store doesn’t have an option to change the language inside it
    You need to change your PC region and language in order to change the language as well

Right now this is the only method available, sorry
Thema:

1. How to change language on Game Pass PC games? - Similar Threads - change language Game

2. Changing Game Language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing Game Language: Hi. I have recently moved to Germany where I have purchased an xbox x and i have installed COD World At War but I can not get the game language to change to English, it will only give German. I...
  3. Installed language packs change the displayed language of certain apps away from the default

in XBoX on Windows
    Installed language packs change the displayed language of certain apps away from the default: I recently installed the Japanese language pack so that I could type Japanese characters when I wanted/needed, as it is a language I am currently studying. However, I noticed that all the Windows...
  4. This is going to sound dumb, but are there any cons to changing my language on Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    This is going to sound dumb, but are there any cons to changing my language on Xbox?: This is so stupid to ask, but I am curious. I know the only con would be not knowing the language (kind of why I changed it, because I want to learn) but does it affect anything major? I feel like...
  5. I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I can't change the language on the computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I can't change the language on the computer: I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I downloaded the game with English language support on the computer, but the game is in Spanish and there are no language changes in the game. How can I...
  6. Change Age of Empires language to Spanish in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Age of Empires language to Spanish in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass): I am playing Age of Empires IV in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass) through a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I am deeply disappointed as the game is only in English and there is no way to...
  7. Change language (audio, UI, text) of Starfield / NO language option in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change language (audio, UI, text) of Starfield / NO language option in the game: I am super annoyed about the fact that the Xbox App does NOT give me the option I want to install a game in and that games like Gears 5 or Starfield also do NOT have a language option IN GAME. My...
  8. How can I change the language of a game downloaded from Microsoft Store without changing my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I change the language of a game downloaded from Microsoft Store without changing my...: Hello, I have Age Of Empires IV downloaded from the Microsoft Store. My system's language (Windows 11) is hungarian, and the game's language is automatically set to the same. How can I set the...
  9. How do I change language for Sword and Fairy 7 to chinese in game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change language for Sword and Fairy 7 to chinese in game pass?: THere's no setting to change it but it says it supports simplified chinese... 02ac043b-05d6-4109-b831-ea2a4ad4d790
  10. Why after 4 years, we still can't change the language of the X Box/Game Pass App?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why after 4 years, we still can't change the language of the X Box/Game Pass App?: I don't want to change my Desktop language, but I hate those cheap localized local versions of games. f645aac9-81a3-434d-abcc-ca09f3240dac