How to change HWID

Discus and support How to change HWID in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How do i change my HWID, i wanna change it so if its possible pls tell dbccd75c-3873-4fa2-b636-d9950fc6c374 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by VasishthGupta3, Apr 29, 2022.

1. How to change HWID

How do i change my HWID, i wanna change it so if its possible pls tell

:)

VasishthGupta3, Apr 29, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

How to change HWID

Hello Vasishth!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Friend, I understand that you want some guidance to find and change the ID of your computer or console.

Unfortunately it is not possible to change the device ID.

Are you encountering a problem with the services? If so, could you explain to me so I can help you better?

I'm waiting!
  3. Deja4 Win User

How is a first-time HWID banned justifiable?

My appeal was denied with no clear explaination from Microsoft, just a link to the enforcer website (stuff I already know). Why is microsoft like this.
  4. SladeSprenger Win User

My account got hardware banned off everything microsoft related and I really dont know why.

Both my console and pc were HWID Banned. Hardware Banned. I cant use anything xbox live related on either of them.
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

hi I recently bought a secondhand pc and every time I try to play any battlenet. or epic game after 24h my account gets permanently banned and they give no reasoning to why I'm getting banned

some games not all ban the hardware id's (HWID banned) of the computer for extreme cases of botting/cheating and exploits, this is why even with a new account you are banned within 24 hours, changing the gpu and completely reinstalling the OS maybe your only chance, even then you may have to change the board etc.

there are ways around it but cannot talk about it here.

I would contact the seller if you can.

Battlenet and epic will not unban.
  6. ahmedsayed11 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Unable to connect to the live configuration servers

The same issue I have right now that showed to me yesterday, I guess its because of a hack u done in-game and game banned you hwid ban
    check your xbox network tap if u got this message, if u have the same issue, it cant be fixed unfortunately you have got an ban 💔

[​IMG]
Thema:

How to change HWID

1. How to change HWID - Similar Threads - change HWID

2. I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere: My ign is Gamer_6451 Hey i was playing minecraft and i gave a single use code for microsoft because i didnt read the email fully and now i cant access my minecraft account, I tried signing in...
  3. I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...: All of my stuff says I am a adult account and it still doesn’t work. be22e80e-a1e9-43cc-ad87-73a68f02c76f
  4. Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email)

in XboX Insiders
    Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email): Basically the title. I have had the same Xbox account since I was a kid which has always been under my dad’s email address. As I’m older now, I want to be able to take control of the...
  5. Changing Back Home Screen Customizing

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing Back Home Screen Customizing: Im not the only one thinking that we need the old home customizing, where you can Add and remove all things to have a clean home screen with all what you needed set up the way you like instead of...
  6. How Do I Change The Sensitivity Of A Xbox Controller On Roblox It Isnt Letting Me Do It In...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do I Change The Sensitivity Of A Xbox Controller On Roblox It Isnt Letting Me Do It In...: How Do I Change The Sensitivity Of A Xbox Controller On Roblox It Isnt Letting Me Do It In The Menu? 628dd28d-1908-4bec-9f0c-7266896b992d
  7. I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed

in XBoX on Windows
    I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed: i got scammed and i cant log into my minecraft account anymore and cant do anything about it because i dont have access anymore. My minecraft account name is AppleBG....
  8. Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...: Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game 9be15736-d615-41de-b546-eca9f54c24a9
  9. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  10. How do i change my goal ???

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i change my goal ???: How do I change my goal on my rewards??? It's been stuck like this for almost a year! I didn't realize every time I spent money, it was giving me points and it was DONATING THEM TO THE SPECIAL...