How to change game language for Fable 2

Discus and support How to change game language for Fable 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am currently stationed overseas in Germany. I was trying out the Xbox Cloud Gaming app on my laptop to play Fable 2 on PC, the game launches... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hastings1917, Dec 22, 2022.

1. Hastings1917
    Hastings1917 Guest

Hello, I am currently stationed overseas in Germany. I was trying out the Xbox Cloud Gaming app on my laptop to play Fable 2 on PC, the game launches and runs mostly well but there is no way to change the language to English. Am I stuck with the German version of the game or is there a setting I'm missing?

:)

Hastings1917, Dec 22, 2022
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

fable 2 language xbox one

Hi Linkscorpion,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are seeking to change the language of Fable 2, it would be best to contact the developer for information on how to change the in-game language. Check out their community forum:
    Fable Community Forums.

I hope this helps.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

The versions loaded on the cloud servers are for the local language I'm sorry. If the German release didn't come with English you're stuck
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Fable 2 subtitles(субтитры)[Fable 2 subtitles (subtitles)]

Hi danilaHF,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing issues with playing Fable 2 with different languages. Fable 2 had the option to install different language packs into the game. You may want to contact the developer or view game specific forums for
    information on how to obtain the ability to access them.

I hope this helps.
  5. diegowilliam1 Win User

FABLE 2 DO GAME PASS (Fable 2 of Game Pass)

realizei a mudança de idioma ,nas configurações e mudei para idioma espanhol.mas o game continua em inglês, até jogos que eu tenho como DRAGON AGE ORIGINS mudaram automaticamente para o idioma em espanhol.mas o FABLE 2 não. então terá jogos que mesmo mudando
    o idioma para espanhol não mudaram as legendas do jogo?

Translate-I made the language change in the settings and I switched to Spanish language. But the game continues in English, even games that I have as DRAGON AGE ORIGINS have automatically changed to the language in Spanish. But FABLE 2 does not.
    Then will have games that even changing the language to Spanish have not changed the subtitles of the game?
  6. ArminatorX Win User

fable 2 language xbox one

Hi all thanks for your help, but i have downloaded fable 2 with gamepass, i haven't disc game of Fable 2, i think the english language pack was unable to download so
    Try to switch region on console to something like USA or UK, language English, and restart Fable 2, try also to redonwload the entire game, only to be sure.

The problem is, that Xbox 360 games "ignore" the console settings for language and region. For Xbox 360 games, the country region of the account and billing address are used to fetch the corresponding locale of the game.

So if you have an account with a French billing address, you will always get the French language Fable. No matter what country you set your console to.
Thema:

1. How to change game language for Fable 2 - Similar Threads - change game language

2. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  3. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  4. Changing Game Language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing Game Language: Hi. I have recently moved to Germany where I have purchased an xbox x and i have installed COD World At War but I can not get the game language to change to English, it will only give German. I...
  5. I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I can't change the language on the computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I can't change the language on the computer: I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I downloaded the game with English language support on the computer, but the game is in Spanish and there are no language changes in the game. How can I...
  6. Change Age of Empires language to Spanish in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Age of Empires language to Spanish in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass): I am playing Age of Empires IV in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass) through a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I am deeply disappointed as the game is only in English and there is no way to...
  7. Change language (audio, UI, text) of Starfield / NO language option in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change language (audio, UI, text) of Starfield / NO language option in the game: I am super annoyed about the fact that the Xbox App does NOT give me the option I want to install a game in and that games like Gears 5 or Starfield also do NOT have a language option IN GAME. My...
  8. How can I change the language of a game downloaded from Microsoft Store without changing my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I change the language of a game downloaded from Microsoft Store without changing my...: Hello, I have Age Of Empires IV downloaded from the Microsoft Store. My system's language (Windows 11) is hungarian, and the game's language is automatically set to the same. How can I set the...
  9. How do I change language for Sword and Fairy 7 to chinese in game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change language for Sword and Fairy 7 to chinese in game pass?: THere's no setting to change it but it says it supports simplified chinese... 02ac043b-05d6-4109-b831-ea2a4ad4d790
  10. Why after 4 years, we still can't change the language of the X Box/Game Pass App?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why after 4 years, we still can't change the language of the X Box/Game Pass App?: I don't want to change my Desktop language, but I hate those cheap localized local versions of games. f645aac9-81a3-434d-abcc-ca09f3240dac