How to change Epic password without original email?

Discus and support How to change Epic password without original email? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Foster child was able to bring his xbox with him but does not know Epic or Xbox (Fortnite) passwords. He has spent tons of money in Fortnite and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kimble Family, Mar 19, 2023.

1. How to change Epic password without original email?

Foster child was able to bring his xbox with him but does not know Epic or Xbox (Fortnite) passwords. He has spent tons of money in Fortnite and doesn't want to factory restart. He doesn't know what email was used and the only thing we know is his epic ID. Is there anyway to link a new email on the accounts?

:)

Kimble Family, Mar 19, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

You must consult Epic Games support for assistance.
  3. Justine javier Win User

hacked

my epic account was hacked and they changed my email and password, how do I recover it?
    How i back my Facebook account no e-mail access so how i achange the password
  4. AndenMcLeod Win User

help to delete a linked epic account

How do i disconnect my epic games account without the epic games account? i recently went to link my xbox to epic and it said already linked to an account i have no clue what the account email or passwords is I do not know the display name
  5. MattSimmons7 Win User

when i linked my epic acc to my xbox account on fortnite it reset all of my progression and skins that i had spent money n

i think it was epic bc my password got changed and email but they also needed a code to change the pass and email
  6. Skyrider Y Win User

Someone changed my Microsoft account password! AGAIN! >:(

How is this happening, can you change your password to something more secure? Also, if someone tries to change your password without the original password, you should receive an e-mail notification and an Xbox notification wherever you try to log in your
    account.
Thema:

1. How to change Epic password without original email? - Similar Threads - change Epic password

2. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  3. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  4. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  5. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  6. changing the wheel or button mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing the wheel or button mapping: I am having issues with my stealth 700 gen 2 headset I can get it to synce fine to both the my series x and my phone but I can not control any volume or 230c3222-84a1-4134-bd89-e766cd4425c2
  7. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...
  8. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  9. can I get my old epic games account details changed or given back to me

in XBoX Accessibility
    can I get my old epic games account details changed or given back to me: I have recently gained access to my old epic games account on my xbox 1, I no longer have access to the email that was used to create the account and I do not have the password, but I do have the...
  10. How do I change my Outlook email linked to my child's Epic Games account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change my Outlook email linked to my child's Epic Games account?: This is one for the books and for those familiar with Epic Games accounts. A long time ago, I deleted my Outlook account without realizing that it was linked to my child's Epic Games account. It...