How to change age in xbox?

Discus and support How to change age in xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! The fact that I want to play minecraft on servers. But... it needs a campaign to buy Xbox gold. And I don't want to. What do I do? P.S: Sorry... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Reimzon, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Reimzon
    Reimzon Guest

Hello! The fact that I want to play minecraft on servers. But... it needs a campaign to buy Xbox gold. And I don't want to. What do I do?

P.S: Sorry for my bad English. I'm just from another country.

:)

Reimzon, Sep 21, 2017
  2. KSI xTOWERx
    KSI xTOWERx Guest
    How to change you age.

You dont change your age, you change what you are allowed to do. go to the dashboard, go to "my xbox," click on your avitar, scroll over to online safty, and do whatever you need to do to your account.

KSI xTOWERx, Sep 21, 2017
  3. How to change you age.

I need help changing my age because i have my settigs at adult but an error comes up and says Child accounts are prohibbited to buy this. So i'd like to know how do you cange your age on XBL?

Xtreme Thrill, Sep 21, 2017
  4. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest

Once the Xbox Live account was created, the age CANNOT be changed.

Changing the date of birth may have an effect on some Microsoft services, but the Xbox Live account will always go by the originally entered date of birth.

An Old Freak, Sep 21, 2017
  5. XD TenBobcat Win User

I can't enable the Fortnite Epic friends list because my age is set wrong.

You can change the age of your Microsoft account at http://account.live.com but keep in mind that will only change the age of your Microsoft account and not your Xbox account.
    How do I change the age of my Xbox account?
  6. An Old Freak Win User

Once the Xbox Live account was created, the age CANNOT be changed.

Changing the date of birth may have an effect on some Microsoft services, but the Xbox Live account will always go by the originally entered date of birth.
  7. JohnManson1 Win User

How can I become an adult account

How do i change my account age on the Xbox?
  8. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

CAN YOU Change my age on Roblox?

Hey there, Destiny Wolf

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

If you have set the age to under thirteen, you will not be able to change your age. If your age is older than thirteen, you will be able to change your age. More information on how to change your age on Roblox can be found here: How Do I Change My Age – Roblox Support

Hope this helps,

Nathan
  9. ngocphi Win User

Promoting account to Adult

They are relevant it does not matter how old you say you are or what changed you made to the account you cannot change time or change the age of an account

You must wait for the time when the account turns 18

Not sure how you can possibly forget how old you are

The birthdate is set on creation of the account based on that time will the age of the account change Just like the sticky says once set the age of an account cannot be changed You must wait till the age changes to 18
Thema:

1. How to change age in xbox? - Similar Threads - change age

2. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  3. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  4. I changed my age, and can't do features I use to have.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my age, and can't do features I use to have.: I changed my age which was orginally over 18, and changed it under, and now I can't access some features I use to be able to access, like custom profile pictures. I thought nothing bad would...
  5. Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...: Hi, everytime I try to go to the settings to change my accent color it would just load for ages and and eventually show up an error that says "We can't show color options right now" what can I do...
  6. How do I change the age on my profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the age on my profile?: I put the wrong birth year and Microsoft thinks I’m a child. ac2769e5-a6d6-4b11-9429-201936f3d33e
  7. Change Age of Empires language to Spanish in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Age of Empires language to Spanish in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass): I am playing Age of Empires IV in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass) through a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I am deeply disappointed as the game is only in English and there is no way to...
  8. How to change the status for a under aged xbox account to purchase items ( a subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the status for a under aged xbox account to purchase items ( a subscription...: I am a member of a microsoft family account which is controller by my father. I have a xbox account which contains a functioning credit card and also 10€ of funding but cannot purchase a...
  9. How do I change the age of an account that is a child's account without the parent account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the age of an account that is a child's account without the parent account?: The parent account got hacked and is now suspended and I don't know what to do. 7abadc61-6dc5-4b8e-9f23-49e84d5c2cdc
  10. Can I change my age on NBA 2K23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I change my age on NBA 2K23?: Hello, I just got NBA 2K23 and when I first opened the game I accidentally put in the wrong age and now the game thinks I am too young to be online or even play MyCAREER. I contacted 2k support...