How to change a kids privacy setting through the Xbox app

Discus and support How to change a kids privacy setting through the Xbox app in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How to make Kids privacy to teen through the app 25150f51-fdba-4fff-909e-4a89baa224e9 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cooper Kohnen, Dec 3, 2022.

1. How to change a kids privacy setting through the Xbox app

How to make Kids privacy to teen through the app

:)

Cooper Kohnen, Dec 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today Cooper

Right now the ability to change the privacy settings is not available in the app
    But you can find all the ways to do this here:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli....
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox on Windows 10

Hello DawsonMoodie,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in changing your privacy and online safety settings for Xbox on Windows 10. The article entitled, "Xbox
    One online safety and privacy settings for parents and kids
    " contains steps on how to complete this process through the Xbox website. The option for Windows 10 privacy and online safety settings on our website will state, "Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety."
    Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. Legendgenesis Win User

WHY ? XBOX APP WHY ?

5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

xbox privacy settings

6. WailXBL Win User

You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.

Heres a guide on how to change your privacy settings.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4482922/xbox-one-online-safety-and-privacy-settings-for-parents-and-kids

If you are on a child account, then the changes would have to be made from the orginal adult account. Best of luck!
Thema:

1. How to change a kids privacy setting through the Xbox app - Similar Threads - change kids privacy

2. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  3. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  4. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  5. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  6. changing the wheel or button mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing the wheel or button mapping: I am having issues with my stealth 700 gen 2 headset I can get it to synce fine to both the my series x and my phone but I can not control any volume or 230c3222-84a1-4134-bd89-e766cd4425c2
  7. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...
  8. Gamertag changed by kids in our charity youth centre

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag changed by kids in our charity youth centre: Hi we run a kids youth club with our charity and before I had chance to put pin codes in one of the kids changed the gamertag to their teachers school name. We have now secured it but can't change...
  9. change settings to see kids online time

in XBoX Accessibility
    change settings to see kids online time: Hi Guys, I am desperate. I think my kids are addicted to xbox and I have tried everything and they do nothing else just play. I agreed to set up account many years ago using my email and I...
  10. changing kid account to adult

in XBoX Accessibility
    changing kid account to adult: hi, i wanted to know how i could change my kid’s account to an adult account so they can change their profile picture. i have tried managing consent but it brought me to a page which it said to...