how to change a controller driver on pc?

Discus and support how to change a controller driver on pc? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! i got dual ucom controllers (pc controllers), and when i try to play game they don't work because it only needs an x360 controller. so i want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ali_FloppaFan, Mar 21, 2023.

1. how to change a controller driver on pc?

Hi! i got dual ucom controllers (pc controllers), and when i try to play game they don't work because it only needs an x360 controller. so i want to change driver to be like a xbox controller plugged in.

note: i have been using x360ce but still has a lot of issues.

:)

Ali_FloppaFan, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

These are knock off PlayStation looking controllers which more than likely don't support the Microsoft XINPUT protocal.

There's no driver to change here as Windows will just see them generic Dinput controllers.

If you want less issues, buy a controller that fully Supports XINPUT.
  3. XBF Paul M Win User

My Xbox One Controller is not working on my PC

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it sounds like you're experiencing an issue with the controller working on your PC. You mentioned you changed some PC parts and now the controller isn't working. What exactly was changed on the PC? As well
    can you try to disconnect the controller from the PC and uninstall the current drivers for the controller on the PC. Once you reconnect the controller via USB it should check and install the drivers again. Please let us know how this goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Геймпад Xbox не работает в Fortnite на Windows 10 [Translation-Xbox gamepad does not work in Fortnite on Windows 10]

HI there,

You may need to re-install the drivers on your PC. How do you connect your controller to your PC?

Check in your Device Manager and see if you can un-install the drivers. Then just re-connect the controller and the drivers should re-install.

Can you tell us what it says or what happens when you try to change the settings in the game?
  5. Your potato Win User

Connecting PC to XBox One through HDMI and controlling the PC through XBox Controller

6. maxen Win User

Controller regularly disconnects/reconnects on PC

Thema:

1. how to change a controller driver on pc? - Similar Threads - change controller driver

2. Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...: Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. I have changed the batteries, updated controller, console etc and it still says it. Unable to play...
  3. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  4. The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can’t change it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can’t change it.: The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can‘t change it. a5a69b26-18a5-439e-8796-96764490afc1
  5. Is there currently any way to change the color of the light on an Elite Series 2 controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there currently any way to change the color of the light on an Elite Series 2 controller...: As the question says, can you—be it using CLI or something else (AHK, an API, etc.)—change the light on the Elite Series 2 controller's logo without using the Xbox Accessories app? Looking to do...
  6. Headset chat mixer bar greyed out and not able to change/new controller breaking current...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset chat mixer bar greyed out and not able to change/new controller breaking current...: Hello, I recently purchased an Xbox Series S and just had the opportunity to begin using it for the first time. However, upon joining a party, I noticed two issues. The first issue was that I...
  7. I have changed my elite controller home button to green.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have changed my elite controller home button to green.: I have changed my elite controller home button, however when I leave editing it changes back to the default color. What am I missing? e72be71b-40a8-47e8-ac1c-608eee0a0254
  8. Why isn't there a way to change controller deadzone universally.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't there a way to change controller deadzone universally.: Some games don't have a setting for deadzones. Why isn't there an option to just set a base deadzone for your controller through the console. If some games can change my standard controller...
  9. XBox Elite 2 Controller Shift to Change Sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    XBox Elite 2 Controller Shift to Change Sensitivity: Other people have posted asking about this years ago and I think it's insane Microsoft has not added this to their Xbox Elite Series 2 controller! It would be very useful if you could adjust the...
  10. XBox Elite 2 Controller Shift to Change Sensitivity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Elite 2 Controller Shift to Change Sensitivity: Other people have posted asking about this years ago and I think it's insane Microsoft has not added this to their Xbox Elite Series 2 controller! It would be very useful if you could adjust the...