How to cancel a complete preorder

Discus and support How to cancel a complete preorder in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my friend and I are trying to cancel a pre-order for Fallout 76. but it doesn't say a cancel button. It just says a complete order. So I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScR Lizard, Oct 26, 2018.

1. ScR Lizard
    ScR Lizard Guest

So my friend and I are trying to cancel a pre-order for Fallout 76. but it doesn't say a cancel button. It just says a complete order. So I was wondering if this means I can get a refund for my pre-order and I have to deal with having the game.

:)

ScR Lizard, Oct 26, 2018
  2. HiVe VoltZ
    HiVe VoltZ Guest
    cancel preorder

Hi so i preordered a game and i changed my mind and now i want to cancel the preorder but i dont know how to cancel it

please help me.

HiVe VoltZ, Oct 26, 2018
  3. Canceling sea of thieves preorder

how do i cancel sea of thieves preorder to and get refunded my money

SunnyShortAcres, Oct 26, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

{Parity}, Oct 26, 2018
  5. Need to contact support for preorder related problems

HyperVenom523, Nov 2, 2018
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Need to contact support for preorder related problems
  7. {Parity} Win User

You will need to contact support directly for assistance with that. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. beachbum RIZ Win User

Xbox one is KD

How can you say x1 is the best when gamestop preorder cancel rate was 70% compared to 7% on ps4?
  9. maxsteel2468 Win User

If i pre order the UE version of gears 5 with game pass, and i decide to buy the actual game later on, do i have to buy the ultimate edition or could i still get the standard one? - thanks

how do i cancel the preorder, do i just delete the game?

- thanks for responding when you do so
  10. Smwutches Win User

I preordered a game in june, but now today on the release date it says I dont own it even though i didnt refund it and payed for it!?!

Double check http://account.microsoft.com to make sure the order was completed and not cancelled. Keep in mind that if you preordered with a credit card/Paypal, you're not charged until within 10 days of the game's release. If they're not able to charge you at that time, the order gets cancelled.
Thema:

1. How to cancel a complete preorder - Similar Threads - cancel complete preorder

2. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  3. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  4. How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.: Trying to cancel an unauthorized account. Get full refund. Can't get ahold of a live person for help. Contacted bank. I've added a password as they wanted. They're asking for a pin. $1 charge, the...
  5. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  6. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660
  7. Why Is my order cancelled?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Is my order cancelled?: I ordered a Xbox Series S 1TB on 25th January it was supposed to be here today, I went to track it a few days ago and it's saying cancelled? What's going on with my order?...
  8. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  9. Subscription cancellation and refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscription cancellation and refund: I’ve been wrongly charged twice for a game server rental that i cancelled over 2 months ago. I’ve double checked my subscriptions page, it says it’s cancelled and even tells me I’ve only been...
  10. Microsoft cancelled controller repair when they received it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft cancelled controller repair when they received it: I sent my under warranty controller to Microsoft and they cancelled the order. They did not let me know via e-mail. I only realized it was cancelled when I selected the controller in my devices on...