How to buy Solitaire collection licenses for three platforms, Windows, iPad, and Android

Discus and support How to buy Solitaire collection licenses for three platforms, Windows, iPad, and Android in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I'd like to buy licenses for the three platforms I use to play the Solitaire Collection. I understand I can buy a license within the game on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ray Pinkerton1, Jan 28, 2023.

1. How to buy Solitaire collection licenses for three platforms, Windows, iPad, and Android

Hi all, I'd like to buy licenses for the three platforms I use to play the Solitaire Collection. I understand I can buy a license within the game on each platform but wondered if I can do it centrally so I can renew them all on one place as well.

Thanks

:)

Ray Pinkerton1, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

How to buy Solitaire collection licenses for three platforms, Windows, iPad, and Android

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, are you pertaining to Microsoft Solitaire Premium subscription? If yes, according to the support:

“A Premium Subscription is valid only for the Game and Operation System on which it was purchased. Currently, we do not have a Premium option that covers multiple Games or Operation Systems.”
  3. MissFeistyKtty Win User

Xbox app won't show notifications for new messages

Hey there,

Which platform are you having issues with? (iOS, Android, Windows 10, Windows 10 mobile)

Thank you for replying. I'm using Apple's iPad Air.
  4. MissFeistyKtty Win User

Hey there,

Which platform are you having issues with? (iOS, Android, Windows 10, Windows 10 mobile)

Thank you for replying. I'm using Apple's iPad Air
  5. MissFeistyKtty Win User

Hey there,

Thank you for replying. I'm using Apple's iPad Air
  6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Microsoft Mahjong, Solitaire, not logging in

Microsoft Solitaire collection on the WP8 kills my battery. I can played all three on my phone today. I do not have WIN8 version to know if it work on that platform or not.
Thema:

1. How to buy Solitaire collection licenses for three platforms, Windows, iPad, and Android - Similar Threads - buy Solitaire collection

2. Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024: I literally just got money put on my microsoft account and wanted to buy lords of the fallen so when I went to the play store and buy it, it said oops sorry try again later I'm like why and I try...
  3. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  4. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  5. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  6. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  7. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  8. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  9. Buying a code for a delisted version of a game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying a code for a delisted version of a game.: I was considering purchasing a digital code for the Deluxe Edition of Resident 4. However, that version has been delisted and replaced with the Gold Version. If I purchase the code for the deluxe...
  10. When I try to buy ad free solitaire it tells me I have the wrong password for microsoft but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to buy ad free solitaire it tells me I have the wrong password for microsoft but...: Solitaire keeps saying my Microsoft password is wrong but it isn't! Windows 10 daabbe7c-c4fc-4b39-936c-7d519d2a2a1b