How to buy robux using xbox/microsoft gift card?

Discus and support How to buy robux using xbox/microsoft gift card? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, since Microsoft removed the 100 robux option for Microsoft Rewards, do I use Microsoft gift cards or Xbox gift cards if I want to purchase robux... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sen Ye1, May 24, 2023.

1. Sen Ye1
    Sen Ye1 Guest

Hi, since Microsoft removed the 100 robux option for Microsoft Rewards, do I use Microsoft gift cards or Xbox gift cards if I want to purchase robux using the microsoft roblox app.

:)

Sen Ye1, May 24, 2023
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Using Gift Card Funds

you have to buy the robux through the game itself on pc or mac. any robux purchased with a microsoft account go through xbox console only. gift cards for robux for microsoft are for the console only too.
  3. Reim fiseha Win User

Roblox digital code Is gone from Microsoft rewards

I have a question, can I use the Microsoft gift card instead to buy Robux? I am on IPad and I don’t really know how to redeem it
  4. Francia J. Win User

Microsoft Balance not showing up

Thank you for checking, to use your Microsoft balance, have you tried to add an Xbox Gift Card directly whenever you're attempting to buy a Robux?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Microsoft Balance not showing up

Not at all, you will just add an Xbox Gift Card/Microsoft balance to check if that will work and then you can use it another time when you wanted to buy Robux.
  6. Ronnieee Win User

microsot gift card

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your gift card buying Robux.

You may check this thread for the answer:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

I believe you would need to use this gift card only through the Microsoft store and they only have available Robux for Xbox and not for PC.
Thema:

1. How to buy robux using xbox/microsoft gift card? - Similar Threads - buy robux using

2. How to buy robux using Microsoft balance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to buy robux using Microsoft balance?: So I have 5 USD in my microsoft account balance and I want to use them to buy robux, I'm on pc not xbox and I can't figure out how to buy robux with microsoft balance and not sure if its even...
  3. How much items can i buy with 1,000 robux

in XBoX on Windows
    How much items can i buy with 1,000 robux: I want dominus and all the passes in brookhaven rp 61250389-b826-40fb-80fc-1677657cd1a4
  4. Can't I buy robux with Microsoft balance.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't I buy robux with Microsoft balance.: Hi, I bought 5USD Microsoft gift card and redeemed it to buy robux but when I tried to buy robux it only shows me payment option for credit card or debit card. Does that mean I can't use my...
  5. Buying Robux from my Microsoft account for my PC game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Robux from my Microsoft account for my PC game.: How can I use my Microsoft balance, to buy Robux on my pc, not Xbox? I have tried all ways but can only seem to get the Xbox robux option, I don't have an Xbox! Any advice would be appreciated,...
  6. can i use and xbox giftcard to buy robux on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i use and xbox giftcard to buy robux on pc?: I tried to use a microsoft store giftcard to buy robux, but when im at checkout it doesn't allow me to use the microsoft gift card, its just not even showing as an option, so i want to know if i...
  7. If I buy ROBUX from XBOX Store, will I receive ROBUX? (I dont own XBOX, Im playing on MS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy ROBUX from XBOX Store, will I receive ROBUX? (I dont own XBOX, Im playing on MS...: Hi all, I want to buy robux with my microsoft account balance but it comes cheaper if I buy from XBOX store since microsoft store version of roblox doesnt have any robux buying options except...
  8. How do I use a microsoft gift card to buy robux?!?!!?!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I use a microsoft gift card to buy robux?!?!!?!?: Recently I bought a 10-dollar Microsoft Gift card from Microsoft Rewards, and I was wondering is there a way to buy robux, as if the microsoft gift card was a code, or a debit card? Or is there...
  9. Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy Robux on a PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy Robux on a PC?: I saved up enough points to redeem a Microsoft gift card on Microsoft Rewards, and I was wondering whether or not to just redeem Robux or use the gift card to buy the Robux. I saw a similar...
  10. im on mobile, can i use a microsoft gift card to buy robux/roblox giftcard?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im on mobile, can i use a microsoft gift card to buy robux/roblox giftcard?: Hi, I play Roblox on mobile, I am wondering if I can use a microsoft gift card to purchase robux or roblox gift cards ON mobile… d46a71ba-5779-49dc-bc65-e1b032111c77