How to became a QA game tester and what requirements are needed

Discus and support How to became a QA game tester and what requirements are needed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So pretty much as above but I would like to know what is needed for this would be a suitable job for me Not many places hire people with ASD's where I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Smart Noddy, Jun 15, 2019.

  1. Smart Noddy
    Smart Noddy Guest

    How to became a QA game tester and what requirements are needed


    So pretty much as above but I would like to know what is needed for this would be a suitable job for me Not many places hire people with ASD's where I am from been unemployed for 2 years now due multiple forms of discrimination and bullying I have been a
    passionate gamer for 17 years now Age 26 made 2 6bit games in high school I would like a reply so i can get further into Game testing thank you

    :)
     
    Smart Noddy, Jun 15, 2019
    #1
  2. SylvorOnix Win User

    How to became a QA game tester and what requirements are needed

    Find a way to contact the companies your interested in for the testing job you seek. There is no info on how to go about doing it here in the forums
  3. happilygrey Win User

    How to became a QA game tester and what requirements are needed

    it's xbox we only have the insider app ;)
  4. {Parity} Win User

    How to became a QA game tester and what requirements are needed

    You will need to contact the different companies and apply with them for the position.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

    How to became a QA game tester and what requirements are needed

    I hear it's not as glamorous or as great of a job as you might think. You are also looked at as a peasant from the other employees at the company. That's what I hear at least.
  6. Edgarour Win User

    How to became a QA game tester and what requirements are needed

    it's xbox we only have the insider app, maybe you like being one of us
Thema:

How to became a QA game tester and what requirements are needed

Loading...
  1. How to became a QA game tester and what requirements are needed - Similar Threads - became game tester

  2. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  3. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  5. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  6. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  7. My high definition suddenly became like this, I don't know how to fix it, I've tried...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My high definition suddenly became like this, I don't know how to fix it, I've tried...: can anyone help me? [img] 77063d40-3538-4253-b7a7-b7c9ebf9ef9f
  8. how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?: i need to find out when i added someone or when we became friends bc my boyfriend is fuming o 769bc37d-4fa0-4b1a-9e4d-df48ec88284b
  9. my wifi adapter keep became hidden once i open some certain game and i cant enable it...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    my wifi adapter keep became hidden once i open some certain game and i cant enable it...: i was playing "the finals" and i immediately realize my wifi disappeared i try to troubleshoot it but it cant find my wireless network so it only try to fix my LAN adapter. i check my device...
  10. I downloaded Minecraft Bedrock Before the Java and Bedrock Bundle became available for the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded Minecraft Bedrock Before the Java and Bedrock Bundle became available for the...: I bought Minecraft Bedrock with Xbox Game pass before the Bundle came out for Xbox Game Pass and now I can't play Java. If anyone has a solution please let me know as I want what I downloaded...