How to be alpha If you’ve been Xbox insider for more than 5y ?
Discus and support How to be alpha If you’ve been Xbox insider for more than 5y ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve been Xbox insider for more than 5 years, I’m still not Alpha. Kinda want to test the new dashboard… submitted by /u/SpicyCanadianBoyyy [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SpicyCanadianBoyyy, May 12, 2023.
Thema:
How to be alpha If you’ve been Xbox insider for more than 5y ?
Loading...
-
How to be alpha If you’ve been Xbox insider for more than 5y ? - Similar Threads - alpha you’ve been
-
September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260923-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260923-2200) Feel... -
September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260921-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260921-2200) Feel... -
September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead
in XboX InsidersQuestion about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha... -
September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260917-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260917-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260917-2200) Feel... -
September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead
in XboX InsidersArctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...