how to banish

Discus and support how to banish in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello I reported a player several times without having an answer of xbox I wanted to know how to ban the person 85f94b4e-c260-4112-b804-5d0ab70b321d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PürplêBõgïê������, Mar 31, 2019.

1. how to banish

:)

PürplêBõgïê������, Mar 31, 2019
  2. MightyQuinn75 Win User

how to banish

Hi, sorry you are having issues. Here's an article on how to block and mute in the mean time while enforcement investigates the situation Xbox
    block and mute
  3. AngelObullets Win User

how to banish

Hi there purplebogie

You cannot ban people yourself on xbox live, only enforcement can. If you report someone who breaks code of conduct, the enforcement team will investigate and determine if they broke any rules, and of course apply the action suited to that situation.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

how to banish

As others have said, the only people who can ban players on Xbox Live is the Xbox Live Enforcement team. You may not hear back from the Enforcement team, but as long you have reported them, the report will be investigated (it may take some time) and the
    appropriate action taken.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

how to banish

You can only report a person. Enforcement team will review this and if needed ban the player. If you're getting harassed you can block the user.
  6. IRB Win User

how to banish

You don't usually hear back from the Enforcement Team when action is taken against another user you have reported. If you have reported them for breaking the rules, trust that the Enforcement Team will do their job.
Thema:

how to banish

1. how to banish - Similar Threads - banish

2. combien de temps pour bannir les tricheurs ? *Mod Translation* How long to banish the cheats

in XBoX on Consoles
    combien de temps pour bannir les tricheurs ? *Mod Translation* How long to banish the cheats: Bonjour depuis un certains temps je trouve que le xbox live est devenu n"importe quoi... je m'explique depuis l’ajout de la fonction partage de xbox live les utilisateur on la possibilité de créer...
  3. Bannissement xbox live [Translation - Banish Xbox Live]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bannissement xbox live [Translation - Banish Xbox Live]: Bonjour pouvez vous annuler le bannissement sur mon compte xbox live [Mod Removed - Personal Information] [Translation - Hello can you cancel the ban on my Xbox Live account ]...
  4. Banish by mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banish by mistake: Hello, I was banish by mistake, please can you disbanish me and give me the autorisation to talk again with my friend please ? Thank you very much. 617f9063-3b57-4480-b86a-ad5620de264b
  5. Banish by mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banish by mistake: Hello, I was banish by mistake, please can you disbanish me and give me the autorisation to talk again with my friend please ? Thanks you very much. c074ef7e-4357-4f2e-8c11-7373bcec5761
  6. My xbox got banish cause of my brother account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox got banish cause of my brother account: My xbox got baished cause of my brother actions and i want to play online dd8911da-de24-442e-a99a-fc46cc97b153