How to backup iCloud emails into PDF on Mac without any data alteration?

Discus and support How to backup iCloud emails into PDF on Mac without any data alteration? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; As a user, I always prefer a smart and risk-free Mac iCloud Backup Tool to take a quick backup of iCloud emails on Mac with ease. A professional... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ankit, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Ankit
    Ankit New Member

As a user, I always prefer a smart and risk-free Mac iCloud Backup Tool to take a quick backup of iCloud emails on Mac with ease. A professional MacSonik iCloud Backup Tool for Mac is the near-perfect solution that enables users to backup iCloud emails into PDF as well as in multiple file formats and email clients by maintaining data hierarchy.

Here I have mentioned the steps that I followed to backup and convert my iCloud emails into PDF,
    • Install and Run MacSonik iCloud Backup Tool for Mac.
    • Sign-in by entering iCloud login credentials.
    • Select iCloud mailbox items and click the Next button.
    • Select PDF in Backup as menu and click the convert button to start the backup process.

Ankit, Jan 24, 2022
  2. Kaiツ Win User

Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game

Hello, agentdogit

My name is Kai and I am one of the ambassadors here at xbox and you could possibly resolve this by factory reseting your iPad.

Here is an in depth tutorial on how to factory reset your iPad. Please be sure to have everything backed up such as any pictures, important documents, videos and be sure to have somewhere your email and password to log into your Minecraft account.

Here is a link to backup any of your personal things:

https://youtu.be/FtSKpMF4M_8

Here is a link to factory reset your iPad:

https://youtu.be/m_ESKiCFIlY

Once you've completed this please sign in through iCloud(The iCloud email that was used to backup your personal things) once you've completed this please go to the App Store and download Minecraft again and log in.

hopefully I've been able to help you!

Have a nice day.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Worlds.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this JLotuss

Sorry to say but unfortunately you need to backup the worlds manually on iOS (Android as well) via Files app.

But there is a way to restore the worlds, if you did a full backup for your iPad on iCloud or using iTunes/Finder on PC/Mac. All you need to do is restore that backup on the new (or when you receive) iPad.

If you didn’t have this backup, in that case is not possible to recover the worlds
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Retrieving lost Minecraft progress?

Hi Jamespignanelli, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Did you restore it from the iCloud?

Go to Settings > Go to iCloud > Go to Storage and Backup > Select your backup and wait for your device to restore the Minecraft save.

Let me know if it works!
  5. Jacyintha Win User

I cannot connect to Gears of War 3 servers!

6. Rostom L Win User

How to combine xbox/microsoft account information

You can keep those two accounts. For the account that has the iCloud email, try to replace it with a new or different email which you have access to. Removing iCloud email and replacing it with a new one won't lose your game.

You can do that by signing in the account (iCloud email) to https://account.microsoft.com > Your info > Edit account info > Add new email and set it as a primary email for you to remove the iCloud.
Thema:

1. How to backup iCloud emails into PDF on Mac without any data alteration? - Similar Threads - backup iCloud emails

2. Is there a way to play backup videos, from the Movies and TV app, on an Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to play backup videos, from the Movies and TV app, on an Xbox Series X?: Hello, so am running into an issue and I was wondering if anyone knows of a fix. So I bought a TV series on the Movies & TV app, and it works correctly while streaming it on either my PC or Xbox...
  3. can we recover world in minecraft without backup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can we recover world in minecraft without backup: can we recover world in minecraft without backup in mobile f42d0ccf-f680-4e77-b7cc-641cf2019a5b
  4. cant backup forza horzizon 5 on my D drive for windows reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant backup forza horzizon 5 on my D drive for windows reinstall: i cant copy it it says that i have to be an administrator ven though i am and when i checked and my user has full cntrol permission set on it and it says that i cant edit it because is corrupt or...
  5. How to put my backups from Ghostwire: Tokyo on steam ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to put my backups from Ghostwire: Tokyo on steam ?: Yesterday I decided to re buy Xbox game pass Ultimate because I loved playing Ghostwire: Tokyo. But after some thinking, I thought it was a good idea to buy on Steam. I downloaded it on Steam...
  6. Backup gaming clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backup gaming clips: H, I am having a problem with the new gaming clip backup app. On XBox series xs OS10.0.25398.2258 SV2309.0.2309.18001 I have tried backing up to a 1tb external drive usb 3.0 and if the new...
  7. xbox pc game pass saves(Starfield) to OneDrive for backup how?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox pc game pass saves(Starfield) to OneDrive for backup how?: How to script or app to backup Pc games pass save files ie (starfield) to OneDrive. The files on located at :...
  8. Minecraft worlds file and backups have disappeared is there any way to recover the data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft worlds file and backups have disappeared is there any way to recover the data.: Recently my Minecraft world has disappeared as well as most backups (about 8 backups). I have tried to troubleshoot the problem myself by deleting the game, deleting local saved data, factory...
  9. FORZA HORIZON BACKUP E:47-b ERROR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA HORIZON BACKUP E:47-b ERROR: Hello, last week I formatted my pc and when I reinstalled Forza Horizon 5 I get this error with my backup. Tried to unninstal, tried to login/log out and sync off but nothing works. Can you guys...
  10. is there a way to transfer my b04 stuff from my backup xbox account to my main account?

in XBoX on Windows
    is there a way to transfer my b04 stuff from my backup xbox account to my main account?: i want to transfer my stuff from b04 from my back up account to my main account 152528f6-7dd7-404e-8fd2-d18a0308c66b