How to Avoid getting reported from players

Discus and support How to Avoid getting reported from players in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a question . How do I avoid players on reporting me do I don’t talk to anyone or do I just play with my friends or by my self because I don’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ELECTR2c371, Jan 27, 2023.

1. ELECTR2c371
    ELECTR2c371 Guest

I have a question . How do I avoid players on reporting me do I don’t talk to anyone or do I just play with my friends or by my self because I don’t want to get anymore enforcement actions on my account .

Someone please tell me how to avoid it .

:)

ELECTR2c371, Jan 27, 2023
  2. ELECTR2c371 Win User

There's no way to avoid others reporting you. People report players all the time just because they may have lost a game against them, but the person they reported may not have done anything wrong. You can't be suspended just for being reported though. Just follow the rules and you won't have to worry about receiving enforcement actions.
    Ok I just felt like they didn’t investigate my last suspension
  3. Smwutches Win User

There's no way to avoid others reporting you. People report players all the time just because they may have lost a game against them, but the person they reported may not have done anything wrong. You can't be suspended just for being reported though. Just follow the rules and you won't have to worry about receiving enforcement actions.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Why am I banned for 14 days???

You don't get banned just because someone has avoided you,no matter how many people avoid you.

Someone has to report a player then that report is investigated & if the player has been found to have violated the ToC or CoC then they are banned or suspended.
  5. PBSFWarDroid303 Win User

This guy needs console banned

Just report them via the profile , report problem and this will get the enforcement team involved , also always avoid the player via the same route , the more people who avoid the player then again it will flag the users profile up with the enforcement team
    . Hope that helps ?
  6. Mister Fitzer Win User

I am having trouble playing NBA 2k11.

Please report these players through the in-game reporting system, and then avoid the players, too.
Thema:

1. How to Avoid getting reported from players - Similar Threads - Avoid getting reported

2. Tips to avoid console overheating as things get warmer.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tips to avoid console overheating as things get warmer.: Just a heads up, if you're not usually in this kind of heat and have no AC/are unable to cool your room. This CAN affect your console, make sure it has good airflow and is dust free. Maybe even...
  3. When I get on xbox one grand theft auto I can’t join crew or freinds it says I’m in avoid...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I get on xbox one grand theft auto I can’t join crew or freinds it says I’m in avoid...: My question how many reports does it take are they investigated can false reports also get u jammed up i wanna join my crew and freinds if i stay out of complaints and basically of game how long...
  4. Can a person who uses an alt to avoid a suspension get banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a person who uses an alt to avoid a suspension get banned?: Had a guy cuss at me, was pretty tired of the swearing and toxic people. I reported him, he got banned, his friend invited me. When I joined he was on an alternate account, he straight out said...
  5. I can't get out of avoid me rep

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't get out of avoid me rep: i need help getting out of avoid me reputation. Im extremely worried and scared that i will never get out of it. I tried fortnite and world of tanks. I just want to please play NBA 2K17. I need...
  6. How many days it takes to get off avoid me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many days it takes to get off avoid me: I have spent a lot money in this game and I almost have every skin and I'm level 3 stars and 84 and I don't want to start a new account 85d10587-95ad-407b-9479-0821c4f6475d
  7. Can't Get Out of Avoid Me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Get Out of Avoid Me: Typing on here was very slow, so I typed everything out on Notes, but, I can't paste it here for whatever reason, so I've just taken a screenshot of it all. [img]...
  8. Please get my account out of avoid me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please get my account out of avoid me.: I play destiny and stream it while I help people in the Trials Of The Nine. It is my job outside of school. I cannot do my job because I am in "avoid me." Recently, I bought WW2 and my reputation...
  9. help me get out of avoid me reputation

in XBoX on Consoles
    help me get out of avoid me reputation: Help ive been false reported many times because i beat them in competitive games can someone please reset my rep to normal or at least needs work c5931341-da9f-4d8e-a089-c87aad74f5d4
  10. How many more games will i need to play to get off avoid me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many more games will i need to play to get off avoid me?: I have played battlefield 1 and rainbow six siege for 2 days straight and I just wanted to know how many more games or hours ill need to play to get rid of my avoid me status....