HOW TO APPLY AS A AMBASSADOR

Discus and support HOW TO APPLY AS A AMBASSADOR in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i want to find out of how to become a ambassador xbox live yes I have xbox gamerscores 1735 e737548e-0e04-48d2-a67f-d45bdddecc40 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OMG its FrostyF, Jan 6, 2014.

1. HOW TO APPLY AS A AMBASSADOR

i want to find out of how to become a ambassador

xbox live yes I have

xbox gamerscores 1735

:)

OMG its FrostyF, Jan 6, 2014
  2. How to?

How can I apply to be an ambassador?

Absolute Solvas, Jan 6, 2014
  3. xbox live ambassador program

i would like to know how to apply for the xbox live ambassador program

MisterPOOPSikle, Jan 6, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

x24hrs2livex, Jan 6, 2014
  5. it says 'There was a error checdking your account." how do I fix that

OMG its FrostyF, Jan 6, 2014
  6. Are you brand new to the forums? Maybe you should stop making repetitive threads and take some time and figure things out first...then apply.

BizarroMantis, Oct 31, 2018
  7. BizarroMantis Win User

Are you brand new to the forums? Maybe you should stop making repetitive threads and take some time and figure things out first...then apply.
  8. OMG its FrostyF Win User

it says 'There was a error checdking your account." how do I fix that
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

10. Karachi King Win User

Ambassador Program

Hi GEC holmesLESS,

Once you've applied to be an Ambassador, it can take time to be approved. How long ago did you apply?
  11. Daniel Kronk Win User

ambassador issues

i did indeed apply recently how long might it take for me to be in the ambassador program because i wish to apply for the enforcement united.
Thema:

1. HOW TO APPLY AS A AMBASSADOR - Similar Threads - APPLY AMBASSADOR

2. Rewards Point NOT Applied

in XBoX on Windows
    Rewards Point NOT Applied: Hi. My 12000 rewards points for my gamepass ultimate were not applied to my account. It should show I've got gamepass till 9/4/2024 but it does not. I buy xbox for 3 months at a time. How does...
  3. Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem: Hardware problems and network keeps disconnecting while gaming, happens after updates applied a1f9530a-3de3-43a5-9e9d-ac9a410f5d3d
  4. I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...: Ive tried everything i can think of even looking at other posts on here and i dont know. This has been going on for a couple months now so i dont think it has anything to do with moderation....
  5. Do issues from Insider release notes apply to the stable build as well?

in XboX Insiders
    Do issues from Insider release notes apply to the stable build as well?: From the latest build release notes: We are investigating reports of an issue where the console may not connect to their network as expected on boot. If you experience this, be sure to report...
  6. Applying Roblox gift card to screen name we are unable to reset password on to get into

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Applying Roblox gift card to screen name we are unable to reset password on to get into: I got my son a Roblox gift card. He has a username for Roblox but did not attach an email address or phone number to this username. I am unable to log into his Roblox account to add the gift card...
  7. Everytime I check my Id@xbox game to submit it reads "ready to apply"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I check my Id@xbox game to submit it reads "ready to apply": Submitting first finished game to id@xbox. The application is filled out 100%, my accound is signed into corectly and all prerequisites to apply filled out and confirmed in account. I go to press...
  8. i have age of empire3 dlc but not applied in pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have age of empire3 dlc but not applied in pc: i have dlc but in game, It says I don't own the dlc When I installed the game and purchased each DLC a year ago, it worked fine, but now that I reinstall it, it doesn't work. so i try, go app...
  9. Can minecoin gift cards be redeemed to your Microsoft account and applied to a PS4/5 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can minecoin gift cards be redeemed to your Microsoft account and applied to a PS4/5 game?: My sone received 3500 minecoins on a gift card fir his birthday. Minecraft is on our PS5 and I cannot link the accounts to download the purchase to use in the game. Any advice?...
  10. I paid for a gamertag change and in some areas it applied but in others it hasnt

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for a gamertag change and in some areas it applied but in others it hasnt: On October 2nd I paid for the gamertag change. In some areas like the microsoft store the name was changed however in the xbox store and site where you request a name change it has not been...