How to appeal being Falsely Suspended. Xbox suspension system is broken and it affects all...

Discus and support How to appeal being Falsely Suspended. Xbox suspension system is broken and it affects all... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Story goes, I was being constantly harassed by a griefer on GTA 5 online today. The guy wouldn't just go away. I was minding my own business. So... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by B0BAFETT, Mar 26, 2022.

1. B0BAFETT
    B0BAFETT Guest

How to appeal being Falsely Suspended. Xbox suspension system is broken and it affects all...

Story goes, I was being constantly harassed by a griefer on GTA 5 online today. The guy wouldn't just go away. I was minding my own business. So naturally I grew frustrated. I messaged him on Xbox Live and said stop being a [mod removed] or I'll report you. Of course he instantly reports me and I received a suspension from Xbox. The system stinks. It's broken, I wonder how many others get banned because of provocation from other players. Yes, I probably shouldn't have called him a [mod removed], but he was being a [mod removed]* so?!?

The xbox mods don't even ask you before suspension for a logical progression. The system is broken. It needs.a revamp or tweaking to allow those to appeal easily.

:)

B0BAFETT, Mar 26, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

How to appeal being Falsely Suspended. Xbox suspension system is broken and it affects all of us.

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. In situations like that, it's best to just report and block instead of responding. It doesn't matter how a situation starts, if you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you can be suspended.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox ban system glitch

No glitch in the system.

Doesn't matter how many people report you,you will only get suspended if you have broken the rules.In fact anyone abusing the reporting feature will get suspended themselves.

Sounds like while your case was being investigated they found other offences you had committed & have added to your suspension.

Have a look on the enforcement site here

If it's 100 day suspension then it wont show up & can not be appealed.
  4. vlv FILTH vlv Win User

Account ban for no reason please explain reasons

Same issue and no information as to why. Was on a temp suspension and supposedly I got more complaints and that caused a permanent suspension, not sure why they didn't deal with the complaints if legitimate all at the same time and then I would not have
    full permanent suspension. I never swear and am always abused and reported because people can't handle a better player so falsely report and abuse this ridiculous reputation and reporting system. I've spent loads of money on this tag and got account specific
    add ons that are lost forever. This system is broken a d it's time Microsoft have a proper complaints team who actually deal with these situations professionally and fair. Getting suspension for basically nothing is unfair while I have helped have over 20
    people suspended and reported many others but I'm the one banned now for noobs filling false reports. And can't even appeal as can't sign into enforcement page. IT'S A JOKE.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

When is the enforcement issue going to be resovled?

Wait so I could actually not be permanently suspended mine just says I’ve been suspended not permanently suspended so I don’t get it
    I would say probably 99.9% of the people being told they have been permanently suspended won't be when the Enforcement system is fixed. In your case, it's difficult to say given how broken the system is...majority of Enforcement actions are not permanent suspensions so just assume it's a time limited one until the system is working again and you can get confirmation
  6. Daft Badger Win User

About the permanent suspension situations

When you get suspended you can file for a case review in most cases,it's basically a appeal against your suspension,but you must do it within a year of the enforcement action being issued.

Despite what people may say,every report is thoroughly investigated by a person so the chances of being banned for a false report is practically zero.

You'll always get people saying "i as banned for nothing" or "i was banned due to false reports or report spamming" when they know full well what they did & are just trying to full a fast one.

Anyone spamming or abusing the report feature risks being suspended themselves.
Thema:

1. How to appeal being Falsely Suspended. Xbox suspension system is broken and it affects all... - Similar Threads - appeal being Falsely

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. How to get unbanned while being ineligible for an appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get unbanned while being ineligible for an appeal?: I’m really annoyed at the fact that I was banned for a post in which it literally said “subaru wrx 2,000,000 bid” ON FORZA 4 in which I was selling the car for a 2 million bid it’s ridiculous I...
  4. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  5. Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?: My question is: Why are ban appeals handled so poorly? I ask this question because my Xbox was console banned and every account on it was banned for "phishing" until the year 9999. Obviously with...
  6. I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...: My Account Was Banned for Apparently, "No Reason Provided". I am confused as to why i was permanently banned. Update: I waited awhile because i was finding possible ways to recover/unban my...
  7. When will my suspension appeal be reviewed?

in XBoX on Windows
    When will my suspension appeal be reviewed?: I was just wondering how long it would take for suspension appeal to be reviewed because it has been a while since I uploaded it. bd81933a-178e-4002-89d2-0f56e0b9d72e
  8. Does anyone know how long a suspension has to be to appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how long a suspension has to be to appeal?: I just got suspended for a post I made 3 months ago and I don't understand why it violates the community guidelines. Its for 2 days and it doesn't seem like I can't make an appeal as it doesn't...
  9. I feel like I should be able to appeal for my ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I feel like I should be able to appeal for my ban: So this post is a branch off of this: (Make sure to fully read this post and its comments first)...
  10. how do i appeal a communication ban when i didn't do anything to be banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i appeal a communication ban when i didn't do anything to be banned: I was banned on the 14th of December for violation of terms and service regarding xbox live communications but haven't messaged or contacted anyone with a few exception of party chat with friends...