How to allow multiplayer on Microsoft ?

Discus and support How to allow multiplayer on Microsoft ? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When trying to join multiplayer on Minecraft it won't allow me to because of my Microsoft settings however all my settings on my account allow... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ViaArreaga, Nov 15, 2022.

1. ViaArreaga
    ViaArreaga Guest

When trying to join multiplayer on Minecraft it won't allow me to because of my Microsoft settings however all my settings on my account allow multiplayer.
    How to allow multiplayer on Microsoft ? [​IMG]

:)

ViaArreaga, Nov 15, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Seems like your settings are setup correctly.

If I may ask, are you on Xbox? Because if yes, an Xbox Live Gold subscription is also required to play an online multiplayer game.
  3. . • Win User

i cant join my friends game, it says to download "ms xbl xbox link" on Microsoft store but each time i open microsoft store it closes it right after.
  4. ImAice Win User

How to allow multiplayer in Minecraft

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

If you are using a Microsoft account, you can update your privacy settings here:

https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Settings

Make sure that under Privacy, Xbox One/ Windows 10 online safety, everything is set as ALLOW and EVERYONE.

Note: If you own a child account, make sure to ask an adult to add you as a member of the family so they can change the settings for you, okay?
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

How to allow the multiplayer option

Hi! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Can you describe your question further, please?
  6. ohminkwon1 Win User

I can't join Minecraft multiplayer.

as I am still an adolescent, that doesn't work and I think my parents have to allow it except we don't no how and when I hover over the multiplayer bar, it says ' multiplayer is disabled. please check your Microsoft account settings.'...
Thema:

1. How to allow multiplayer on Microsoft ? - Similar Threads - allow multiplayer Microsoft

2. I have allowed multiplayer on my minecraft world but when I'm inside the world, it shows...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have allowed multiplayer on my minecraft world but when I'm inside the world, it shows...: I'm playing Minecraft on Mobile phone d24c24aa-d972-49e8-a9f6-a46611e152dd
  3. Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?: Hello, After spending HOURS following guides, downloading the xbox family app, increasing the allowed age settings, using both the PX family settings and the xbox app, and still my kid can't even...
  4. Minecraft java won't allow child on multiplayer even after giving authorizations

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft java won't allow child on multiplayer even after giving authorizations: Hi, I'm witing this from my brother's account. We bought him minecraft but multiplayer wasn't allowed so I allowed everything in the xbox/windows parental settings but it still doesn't work. Now...
  5. Gears 5 live multiplayer. Loads Map but never allows me to enter the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 live multiplayer. Loads Map but never allows me to enter the game: I just spent the last 2 days installing and uninstalling then re installing xbox live for pc. I have played Gears 5 without issues recently. Suddenly it takes forever to log into xbox live, then...
  6. I have purchased microsoft jave for my child but it will not allow multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased microsoft jave for my child but it will not allow multiplayer: How do i enable multiplayer on my microsoft account for minecraft java deluxe edition? c23cca5b-c619-4fd3-a8ca-d46133fd9c4f
  7. I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.: I finally managed to create an adult account that could add my main to a family group and change my account's settings. But when I did and opened Minecraft Java again, multiplayer is still...
  8. NO MANS SKY Xbox Gamepass ultimate for PC DOESNT ALLOW ME TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO MANS SKY Xbox Gamepass ultimate for PC DOESNT ALLOW ME TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER: I have reset my game, gone to privacy settings, reset computer, BOUGHT GAMEPASS ULTIMATE, because I thought I need GOLD to play multiplayer, but APPARENTLY THAT DOESNT CHANGE ANYTHING. I just...
  9. Multiplayer is disabled in Minecraft even though the setting is allowed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer is disabled in Minecraft even though the setting is allowed.: Multiplayer is disabled in Minecraft even though the setting is allowed. 28fe509a-aee1-4ccf-87f4-3da0a9fbd092
  10. State of Decay 2 "Account lacks priviledges" to allow multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 "Account lacks priviledges" to allow multiplayer: Hitting a snag that I have seen in other forums. I have State of Decay 2 on Steam and when I try and connect it to multiplayer it says my account lack priviledges to connect to multiplayer. I...