How to add second player to same console to play together.

Discus and support How to add second player to same console to play together. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I am new to gaming and set up a new xbox one s console with one user from one microsoft account. I thought a second player could play on the same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EzekielA, Jan 1, 2020.

1. EzekielA
    EzekielA Guest

Hi I am new to gaming and set up a new xbox one s console with one user from one microsoft account. I thought a second player could play on the same console with a different controller, which I synced in, but then we could not get that player into the
    game (fort nite-split screen. Do I have to have add a second microsoft email/account and second player profile in order for them to play together on the same console? How does it work? I am not tech savvy and could really use the help. Thanks!

:)

EzekielA, Jan 1, 2020
  2. Eden0032 Win User

Hi there,

The second player needs to sign in as a "guest" by pressing the Xbox button on the controller, navigating to "sign in" and selecting "guest player".

I hope this helps

-
  3. Lov10sBeauty Win User

if you want that the second player has a progress in the game, achievements, and its own character, skins, etc you would need create a new account for it
  4. kvoj Win User

Number of players

Well we have 2 players that can play on the same console for these two games. I am unaware where you get the info. It doesnt say xbox live players per console. So im not understanding how people are getting the infomation before purchasing a game.

im looking for how many players on a console to play together online, where do do you that information?

im seeing answers on how many can play offline or how many can play total in the game but we want to play together online on the same console. Does this information not exist on the game?
  5. R4VER Win User

Xbox 1 s

Couch co op means that they can play together in the same room without the need of a second tv and console, co op can generally mean 2 players but not necessarily that its on the same console it may involve 2 consoles and 2 tvs and they have to be online.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Gears of war 2 splitscreen on xbox one

Got it. Please try to simultaneously press the 2 smallest buttons (BACK and START) on the front of the controller to bring up the original Xbox 360 menu. From there you can add/sign in second player's profile and play together.
Thema:

1. How to add second player to same console to play together. - Similar Threads - add second player

2. How is it possible to add second controller to Samsung TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How is it possible to add second controller to Samsung TV?: I want to connect second controller same time as the first one is connected to my Samsung TV. I want to play with my friend in one room, not remot ! 55f7cd50-def1-4915-ac61-5f67a23e516c
  3. How do I add my account to a second-hand Xbox that has an access key?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I add my account to a second-hand Xbox that has an access key?: I just bought a second-hand Xbox One S off of somebody and they have an access key on it (which I don’t know and they won’t reply to me) is there any possible way to gain access to the Xbox so I...
  4. Add a second person to my Game Pass Account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Add a second person to my Game Pass Account: Hello, At 61 years of age, whilst computer literate, i am a dead set "Gammer Dummy". I am in hospital ATM and want to add a young fella I met here to have a separate "profile" so we can challenge...
  5. Xbox add-ons a second time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox add-ons a second time?: With games such as World of warships legends. Can the same add-on be gifted again to receive the in game rewards such as Doubloons? 584627fd-1b41-4333-8d0f-d76c3a1f3b27
  6. Unable to add second account to XBOX One S after factory reset..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add second account to XBOX One S after factory reset..: Xbox One S wouldn’t allow me to log in, did all the trouble shooting power down, update, soft reset, hard reset, factory restore. Was able to add the primary acct using the Xbox app on cellphone...
  7. how to add second controller on xbox gaming cloud, only one detected ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to add second controller on xbox gaming cloud, only one detected ?: how to add second controller on xbox gaming cloud ? 7945e48c-5e64-4dc4-a3e2-da52e138daaf
  8. Difficulty to add second player in every game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difficulty to add second player in every game: Is it so hard to make a software that allows people to play against in local matches? My god, in every game is a odyssey to add a second player. We have to spend hours searching answers for...
  9. Mortal Kombat 11 cannot add local second player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mortal Kombat 11 cannot add local second player: I’m new to Xbox but I cannot seem to be able to add a second player in Mortal Kombat 11 . I select X to add second player but when hitting A nothing happens, no matter what I do. I have tried...
  10. COD Can’t add second player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Can’t add second player: Can’t add second player on my Xbox series x to either multiplayer or even a private match Modern Warfare. It shows both our accounts are online and we can both play individually but when I go to...