How to add a new outlook account on android

Discus and support How to add a new outlook account on android in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I would like to change my outlook account to something else. de437fe0-c130-4ba6-92ab-e755116a0529 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by raze Texas, Mar 27, 2023.

  1. raze Texas
    raze Texas Guest

    How to add a new outlook account on android


    I would like to change my outlook account to something else.

    :)
     
    raze Texas, Mar 27, 2023
    #1
  2. Rostom L Win User

    How to add a new outlook account on android

    Hi Raze!

    How would you like to change it? Kindly elaborate it further.
  3. m.old(2) Win User

    Cannot sign into Xbox account in Microsoft Launcher version of Cortana.

    Have you tried to add your Microsoft Account directly in the phone setting? maybe in this way the launcher see it
    I don't know of a way to add a Microsoft account directly to an Android phone. I already have Outlook, Xbox Companion App, and the Microsoft Launcher app signed in with my Microsoft account.
  4. a0bd5bad-c5a5-407e-b Win User

    I can't send messages nor post on my activity feed.

    Yes it is adult. I am 24 not 14.

    Under sign in add new, I put my outlook account. I use gmail but since I need a microsoft account to be on xbox, I created the outlook email.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

    Changing my xbox one email

    The problem is this the Outlook email is already a Microsoft (MS) account since MS owns outlook so you can not add that email to another account as an alias. If you try and go into the Outlook account and add an alias there then remove the outlook email
    it will delete that email forever so DO NOT do that.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

    Change email of Xbox account with another mail

    Since outlook is already a Microsoft server email it is not possible to use the outlook email you can add another email alias that is not a Microsoft server email (@outlook.com, @live.com, @msn.com) or you can create a new outlook email in the process of
    adding an alias to the account at account.live.com/addassocid and it will put that new outlook account on the hotmail account or you can use any non MS email account.

    Now keep this in mind you can have multiple aliases that you use to sign into accounts with (if they are not already a Microsoft account)

    If you do add a new alias to your hotmail account and decide to remove your hotmail email from the account that will render the hotmail account null and void and you will never be able to get it back.

    so do not remove the hotmail email from the account if you ever think you will need it for anything in the future
Thema:

How to add a new outlook account on android

Loading...
  1. How to add a new outlook account on android - Similar Threads - add outlook account

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Attempting to create an outlook account for my child in order to add to Xbox family group,...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Attempting to create an outlook account for my child in order to add to Xbox family group,...: I am trying to create an outlook account for my daughter in order to add her to my Xbox family group. When I go to create her outlook account, it says that the account creation has been blocked. I...
  8. Hi outlook does not let me Add an alias.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi outlook does not let me Add an alias.: Hi outlook does not let me Add an alias. I need to change the email address for my xbox live account to my main email address. And I've been told to add and alias and the. Delete the old email for...
  9. Unlinking Xbox profile and Outlook email in order to add email to other account.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlinking Xbox profile and Outlook email in order to add email to other account.: Basically, I have two accounts (Account A and B). Both Accounts are linked to Xbox profiles. Account A is my actual Xbox profile with all the games and achievements I've made since high school,...
  10. Can't add my xbox email to outlook

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add my xbox email to outlook: I know this probably isn't the right forum for this question but I've been trying to add my @xboxlivefamily email to outlook to send and recieve but no matter what I do it always gives me an error...