How to add a new outlook account on android

Discus and support How to add a new outlook account on android in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I would like to change my outlook account to something else. de437fe0-c130-4ba6-92ab-e755116a0529 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by raze Texas, Mar 27, 2023.

1. raze Texas
    raze Texas Guest

I would like to change my outlook account to something else.

:)

raze Texas, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Raze!

How would you like to change it? Kindly elaborate it further.
  3. m.old(2) Win User

Cannot sign into Xbox account in Microsoft Launcher version of Cortana.

Have you tried to add your Microsoft Account directly in the phone setting? maybe in this way the launcher see it
    I don't know of a way to add a Microsoft account directly to an Android phone. I already have Outlook, Xbox Companion App, and the Microsoft Launcher app signed in with my Microsoft account.
  4. a0bd5bad-c5a5-407e-b Win User

I can't send messages nor post on my activity feed.

Yes it is adult. I am 24 not 14.

Under sign in add new, I put my outlook account. I use gmail but since I need a microsoft account to be on xbox, I created the outlook email.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Changing my xbox one email

The problem is this the Outlook email is already a Microsoft (MS) account since MS owns outlook so you can not add that email to another account as an alias. If you try and go into the Outlook account and add an alias there then remove the outlook email
    it will delete that email forever so DO NOT do that.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Change email of Xbox account with another mail

Since outlook is already a Microsoft server email it is not possible to use the outlook email you can add another email alias that is not a Microsoft server email (@outlook.com, @live.com, @msn.com) or you can create a new outlook email in the process of
    adding an alias to the account at account.live.com/addassocid and it will put that new outlook account on the hotmail account or you can use any non MS email account.

Now keep this in mind you can have multiple aliases that you use to sign into accounts with (if they are not already a Microsoft account)

If you do add a new alias to your hotmail account and decide to remove your hotmail email from the account that will render the hotmail account null and void and you will never be able to get it back.

so do not remove the hotmail email from the account if you ever think you will need it for anything in the future
Thema:

1. How to add a new outlook account on android - Similar Threads - add outlook account

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  4. How do I add a friend on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on ps4: I'm on Xbox 1 and want to add someone who has ps4. How would I do that.? 51e1f7ce-eb8f-4c5c-94f7-3b1332eec84a
  5. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  6. Can you add the pop player app on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add the pop player app on xbox: Hey xbox can you please add the pop player app on microsoft store please 362c070b-c143-4730-97c9-38c8f9805a36
  7. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  8. Hi outlook does not let me Add an alias.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi outlook does not let me Add an alias.: Hi outlook does not let me Add an alias. I need to change the email address for my xbox live account to my main email address. And I've been told to add and alias and the. Delete the old email for...
  9. Unlinking Xbox profile and Outlook email in order to add email to other account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlinking Xbox profile and Outlook email in order to add email to other account.: Basically, I have two accounts (Account A and B). Both Accounts are linked to Xbox profiles. Account A is my actual Xbox profile with all the games and achievements I've made since high school,...
  10. Can't add my xbox email to outlook

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add my xbox email to outlook: I know this probably isn't the right forum for this question but I've been trying to add my @xboxlivefamily email to outlook to send and recieve but no matter what I do it always gives me an error...