How to add a hard drive device to an Xbox 360

Discus and support How to add a hard drive device to an Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need to apply for a hard drive device to finish downloading a game 55806b2d-ece1-4e51-ad4a-dddd417d138b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by teresa rodrigues1, Nov 15, 2022.

1. How to add a hard drive device to an Xbox 360

I need to apply for a hard drive device to finish downloading a game

:)

teresa rodrigues1, Nov 15, 2022
  2. taidara Win User

Cannot connect to xbox live with wired connection.

Greetings AiA Saphri!

The Xbox 360's internal memory is only 4GB. Anything else in regard to an Xbox storage device is external. How to safely remove or add an Xbox 360 hard drive:

support.xbox.com/.../add-remove-hard-drive
  3. onyxishere Win User

Can't access 'The Evil Within' as update download won't complete

That code means that your system can't see the hard drive.

A storage device (such as a memory unit or hard drive) was not found during the software update. Follow these steps:

Turn off your console.

Remove all console storage devices, including any USB flash drives, external hard drives or the internal hard drive on the Xbox 360 E console or Xbox 360 S console. Learn how to remove the hard drive. support.xbox.com/.../add-remove-hard-drive

Add your primary storage device, for example, the hard drive.

Turn on the console

Try updating the console again.
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Update Problems.

I found this information regarding that error code:

A storage device (memory unit or hard drive) was not found during the software update. Follow these steps:

1. Turn off your console.
    2. Remove all console storage devices, including any USB flash drives, external hard drives, or the internal hard drive on the Xbox 360 S console. Learn how to remove the
      hard drive
    3. Add your primary storage device, for example, the hard drive.
    4. Turn on the console
    5. Try updating the console again.
  5. snkly Win User

Error code: 3151-0000-D080-0200-8007-045D Can't download updates

The suggestion from the troubleshooter:

A storage device (memory unit or hard drive) was not found during the software update. Follow these steps:

Turn off your console.

Remove all console storage devices, including any USB flash drives, external hard drives, or the internal hard drive on the Xbox 360 S console.

Learn how to remove the hard drive.

Add your primary storage device, for example, the hard drive.

Turn on the console

Try updating the console again.

support.xbox.com/.../system-update-help.aspx
  6. onyxishere Win User

XBL Update 02/19/2013 -Error Code: 3F4A-0000-0080-0300-D000-0185

A storage device (such as a memory unit or hard drive) was not found during the software update. Follow these steps:

1. Turn off your console.
    2. Remove all console storage devices, including any USB flash drives, external hard drives or the internal hard drive on the Xbox 360 S console.

Learn how to remove the hard drive
    3. Add your primary storage device, for example, the hard drive.
    4. Turn on the console
    5. Try updating the console again.
Thema:

How to add a hard drive device to an Xbox 360

1. How to add a hard drive device to an Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - add hard drive

2. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  3. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  4. Xbox series X cant add an account. Hard resets dont fix the issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series X cant add an account. Hard resets dont fix the issue.: Last night i was having issues connecting to multiplayer games. After troubleshooting, (restarting, power cycling, altering network options, etc) the only thing i hadnt tried was a reset. So, i...
  5. Xbox Companion App (PC) - Game installed on external hard-drive how to add

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App (PC) - Game installed on external hard-drive how to add: I installed a game on an external hard drive and am trying to figure out how to play it now through the xbox companion on PC. I don't know how to do this so if anyone knows please let me know. Its...
  6. Hiiiiii i need alot more nice ppl to play NHL@14 with-been hard to find them-please add me as ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hiiiiii i need alot more nice ppl to play NHL@14 with-been hard to find them-please add me as ...: i want to play eashl and gm connected e9b48d65-2fc5-4a95-8a26-76b194e0e077
  7. Xbox 360 S add on internal hard drive maximum size

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S add on internal hard drive maximum size: Please help others with the same problem. I tried to install 2 different 320 GB internal hard drive into the slot on the side of the unit but both would crash the system during the install of any...
  8. Xbox One needs the ability to add an external hard drive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One needs the ability to add an external hard drive.: Along with a long list of things that you can't do is add extra storage on Xbox One. With game storage requirements getting larger we now require the ability to add more storage. I'm sure I am not...
  9. Have XBox 360 automatically save games to add in hard drive without prompt.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have XBox 360 automatically save games to add in hard drive without prompt.: Is there a way to Have the console set up so that I am not prompted as to which device I want to use. I want it to save to the add in hard drive all the time without the annoying three choices...
  10. Will there be a update to add a USB Hard drive for the Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a update to add a USB Hard drive for the Xbox One?: Just wondering if there will be a future update for the Xbox One to support a USB Hard Drive. 88b559bb-6e39-470d-ad16-0ca06d0b9c30