how to add a certain amount of money on your account
Discus and support how to add a certain amount of money on your account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i need 15$ more dollars to be able to get a 59.99 dollar game. i have45 on my account but want to know how to just add a certain amount of money...... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AvG Legendd, Jan 2, 2014.
Thema:
how to add a certain amount of money on your account
Loading...
-
how to add a certain amount of money on your account - Similar Threads - add certain amount
-
How do I use the new free with adds
in XboX InsidersHow do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments] -
XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to... -
Xbox One is not downloading certain games and add-ons even though I reset it multiple...
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox One is not downloading certain games and add-ons even though I reset it multiple...: My old Xbox One hasn’t been downloading or updating certain games or add ons, I’ve tried resetting it multiple times but it didn’t work, do I need to reset again but don’t save the games and apps?... -
Certain games and add-ons not downloading
in XBoX Games and AppsCertain games and add-ons not downloading: Hi, There are certain games and add ons that won’t download onto my xbox. I go to install these and it shows up in the queue on 0.0% and then immediately changes to installation stopped. At... -
Unable To Add A Certain Friend.
in XBoX AccessibilityUnable To Add A Certain Friend.: Hello, Recently A Good Friend Of Mine Accidently Misclicked And Unfriended Me Because Of It. But, When I Select To Add Them As A Friend Again On The Xbox Console Companion, It Says They've Been... -
Xbox should add a feature where you can turn down certain people in a party especially when...
in XboX InsidersXbox should add a feature where you can turn down certain people in a party especially when...: submitted by /u/Art_mixup [link] [comments] -
Can’t add Xbox by IP address on mobile app (iOS) in certain international locales
in XBoX on ConsolesCan’t add Xbox by IP address on mobile app (iOS) in certain international locales: When I try to add my Xbox One X by IP address in the Xbox app on iOS, it gives me a keypad with a comma instead of a period, and I am therefore unable to enter an IP address. My iPhone’s region... -
Cant add a certain friend
in XBoX on ConsolesCant add a certain friend: Yesterday i was in a chat party with one of my friends(billy). Suddenly he could not hear me (i could not hear him bc he does not have a mic) i asked one of my other friends (bob) in the chat... -
cant add certain people
in XBoX on Consolescant add certain people: A while ago i started having the problem adding certain friends who had been automatically unfriended from my friends list and now when I try to re-add them i get this message. "Sorry, we are...