how to add a certain amount of money on your account

Discus and support how to add a certain amount of money on your account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i need 15$ more dollars to be able to get a 59.99 dollar game. i have45 on my account but want to know how to just add a certain amount of money...... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AvG Legendd, Jan 2, 2014.

1. AvG Legendd
    AvG Legendd Guest

i need 15$ more dollars to be able to get a 59.99 dollar game. i have45 on my account but want to know how to just add a certain amount of money...

:)

AvG Legendd, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Omar_0001
    Omar_0001 Guest
    I have $28 of credit on my Xbox, how can I add $2 more?

The lowest amount of money you can add to your account is 5$ with a prepaid card.

Omar_0001, Jan 2, 2014
  3. paspinall
    paspinall Guest
    YOUR MICROSOFT POINTS WILL EXPIRE

Still amounts to how, its your money on your account, seems a bit dodgy

paspinall, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Omar_0001
    Omar_0001 Guest

You can buy a 15$ gift card from any local shop, or online. Also, you'll need an extra 5$ to cover up the tax.

Omar_0001, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Omar_0001 Win User

You can buy a 15$ gift card from any local shop, or online. Also, you'll need an extra 5$ to cover up the tax.
  6. Omar_0001 Win User

I have $28 of credit on my Xbox, how can I add $2 more?

The lowest amount of money you can add to your account is 5$ with a prepaid card.
  7. Sagaroth Win User

Controller Colors: Please Do custom colors please!!!!!

It would be nice to add this kind of option to the lab, but I think it would be very expensive, just adding a nickname to the laser costs a certain amount of money.
  8. paspinall Win User

YOUR MICROSOFT POINTS WILL EXPIRE

Still amounts to how, its your money on your account, seems a bit dodgy
  9. Nkosana23 Win User

Can’t add money to family member’s account

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Here are tips on how to add money to your family member's Microsoft account.
    1. Using a web browser, visit family.microsoft.com.
    2. Sign into your Family Safety account.
    3. Find your family member and click Add money. You can also click More options > Spending > Microsoft account balance > Add money.
    4. Select the amount of money you would like to add to your family member’s account and click Next. 5. Select your form of payment or click Add a way to pay.

For more details on the above, kindly visit: https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/add-money-to-your-family-member-s-microsoft-account-d2a4d821-4d8b-fe19-49f1-c21d51f18aa7">https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/add-money-to-your-family-member-s-microsoft-account-d2a4d821-4d8b-fe19-49f1-c21d51f18aa7

If the following does not help, kindly reach out to Microsoft Support as advised: https://support.microsoft.com/

I hope this helps resolve your query.
Thema:

1. how to add a certain amount of money on your account - Similar Threads - add certain amount

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  4. Xbox One is not downloading certain games and add-ons even though I reset it multiple...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One is not downloading certain games and add-ons even though I reset it multiple...: My old Xbox One hasn’t been downloading or updating certain games or add ons, I’ve tried resetting it multiple times but it didn’t work, do I need to reset again but don’t save the games and apps?...
  5. Certain games and add-ons not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain games and add-ons not downloading: Hi, There are certain games and add ons that won’t download onto my xbox. I go to install these and it shows up in the queue on 0.0% and then immediately changes to installation stopped. At...
  6. Unable To Add A Certain Friend.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable To Add A Certain Friend.: Hello, Recently A Good Friend Of Mine Accidently Misclicked And Unfriended Me Because Of It. But, When I Select To Add Them As A Friend Again On The Xbox Console Companion, It Says They've Been...
  7. Xbox should add a feature where you can turn down certain people in a party especially when...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should add a feature where you can turn down certain people in a party especially when...: submitted by /u/Art_mixup [link] [comments]
  8. Can’t add Xbox by IP address on mobile app (iOS) in certain international locales

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t add Xbox by IP address on mobile app (iOS) in certain international locales: When I try to add my Xbox One X by IP address in the Xbox app on iOS, it gives me a keypad with a comma instead of a period, and I am therefore unable to enter an IP address. My iPhone’s region...
  9. Cant add a certain friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add a certain friend: Yesterday i was in a chat party with one of my friends(billy). Suddenly he could not hear me (i could not hear him bc he does not have a mic) i asked one of my other friends (bob) in the chat...
  10. cant add certain people

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant add certain people: A while ago i started having the problem adding certain friends who had been automatically unfriended from my friends list and now when I try to re-add them i get this message. "Sorry, we are...