How to add 2nd player to lego skywalker saga

Discus and support How to add 2nd player to lego skywalker saga in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi we have downloaded Lego skywalker sage and been playing for a few days now. The issue is we can not get a second player to drop in. We did have 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kaye Lucas, May 26, 2023.

1. Kaye Lucas
    Kaye Lucas Guest

Hi we have downloaded Lego skywalker sage and been playing for a few days now. The issue is we can not get a second player to drop in. We did have 2 players but dropped the 2nd player out and now can not get back on.

I have googled and tried what it says but still

Not working

:)

Kaye Lucas, May 26, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Did you mean that online coop? I don't think it has online multiplayer capabilities but you can try doing the steps on this link and see if you can have a 2nd player ready to play.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/lego-star-war...

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. Aki44 Win User

Star wars the skywalker saga crash on pc at startup

C:\Users\"usersname"\AppData\Roaming\Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment\LEGO Star Wars - The Skywalker Saga\CRASHDATA

You will find folders for all your crashes with the crash info in xml format
  4. Smwutches Win User

Lego Skywalker saga question

It'll work on all of them.

[​IMG]
  5. Francia J. Win User

Lego starwars skywalker saga

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Were you able to check on your games and apps?

Kindly check the specific bundle that you purchased.
  6. JoaoP777 Win User

Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga crashing on startup

Hello,

I had already tried a new windows install, and with a different user. The result was the same.

As asked, i have submitted this problem through the Xbox App on December 16th with the title:

"Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga crashing on startup"

Thank you
Thema:

1. How to add 2nd player to lego skywalker saga - Similar Threads - add 2nd player

2. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  3. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  4. How do I add IPv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I add IPv6?: I logged into my IP address from the internet router and it says to add a primary dns server and add a secondary, but no matter what if I pit in default, or googles dns, or any IP address combo...
  5. How to add friends On Minecraft On my iPad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friends On Minecraft On my iPad.: How to add Friends On minecraft With m u iPad d8b9613e-5d47-4cef-8959-5fb8d98e290f
  6. Add HDR10 For 1080P Display, not just 4K!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Add HDR10 For 1080P Display, not just 4K!!!: Please add hdr10 for 1080p and 2k display, not just only 4k display Everybody really needs it! submitted by /u/Academic_Ad7505 [link] [comments]
  7. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  8. How can I add 2nd player in Fortnite using same console?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I add 2nd player in Fortnite using same console?: How can I add 2nd player on Fortnite using 2nd controller on same Xbox console? I added/created a new profile. I logged out and logged back in, but still can’t seem to get the 2nd person/profile...
  9. cant add 2nd player in Adventure Pals for couch coop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant add 2nd player in Adventure Pals for couch coop: Hi, I bought this game to play with my daughter but cant seem to connect the 2nd controller. There is a prompt in the top right hand corner that says add 2nd player by pressing A but nothing...
  10. Minecraft Dungeons PC Off-line multiplayer - how to add 2nd player

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons PC Off-line multiplayer - how to add 2nd player: I'm trying to play Minecraft Dungeons multi-player off-line and having trouble adding the 2nd player. I have two xbox controllers connected to the PC. Both controller show they they are on. When...