How to add 2 controllers in x box one s to play FIFA soccer 20

Discus and support How to add 2 controllers in x box one s to play FIFA soccer 20 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son and I are new to xbox and gaming. Would like to play fifa soccer 20with 2 controllers. How to add 2 controllers in x box one s to play FIFA... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Adhrit18, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Adhrit18
    Adhrit18 Guest

My son and I are new to xbox and gaming. Would like to play fifa soccer 20with 2 controllers. How to add 2 controllers in x box one s to play FIFA soccer 20. please help

:)

Adhrit18, Dec 7, 2019
  2. TallPiece Win User

Hi Adhrit 18 the issue you are having shoud be an easy solve, after loading up the game you want to make sure both controllers are on. Then when you are ready to select sides tap the Xbox button on the controller once scroll to your left till you reach the
    sign in page, when on that page scroll down to add guess and select it. You should then be able to use both controllers
  3. vinguyen Win User

Why FiFa soccer 08 don't have vibrate?

I having Fifa soccer 08 on Xbox 360.I don't connect internet yet,but i have plane play online.I have 3 question:

1.How can set up Vibrate for Fifa soccer 08 on Xbox 360?

2.How fast internet can play fifa soccer online?(use at&t).

3.Fifa soccer 08 can play online with Fifa soccer 11?

thank you
  4. JanStula Win User

x Box one S and Demo Fifa 19

Hello,

I have a X-box one S and i would like to download Demo Fifa 19 ma i can't..

Anyone know if with X Bob One S we can download the Demo of Fifa 19?

Thanks
    kgb
  5. Bigbob48 Win User

won't play DVD

Region code is 2 and they are PAL there seem to be a lot of problems with play back on the X Box one s
  6. Alasdair Fox Win User

I have bought the wrong version of Fifa 23

Just bought a new X Box Series X, and my son was excited to play Fifa 23 with the Series X version. Of course it now seems like he only has the Xbox One version, which is funny, because the Microsoft store showed the X|S symbol. The information about dual entitlement was very unclear, and still isn't great.

I'll be pretty disgusted if i have to buy it a second time in 2 months..
Thema:

1. How to add 2 controllers in x box one s to play FIFA soccer 20 - Similar Threads - add controllers box

2. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  3. Can we add the shift button on the controller to a functioning button?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we add the shift button on the controller to a functioning button?: I want to switch my sticks when I aim my gun. So I want to add the shift button function while still using the LT function. Right now only LT or Shift can be assigned to the left trigger, but not...
  4. How is it possible to add second controller to Samsung TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How is it possible to add second controller to Samsung TV?: I want to connect second controller same time as the first one is connected to my Samsung TV. I want to play with my friend in one room, not remot ! 55f7cd50-def1-4915-ac61-5f67a23e516c
  5. Xbox Accessories App isn't letting me delete or change/add elite 2 controller profiles on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories App isn't letting me delete or change/add elite 2 controller profiles on PC: Xbox Accessories App isn't letting me delete or change/add elite 2 controller profiles on PC 2c4bf7e3-1540-4c10-9319-4cdb2683035a
  6. Cannot add my custom controller to kart on design labs???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add my custom controller to kart on design labs???: I have for a number of weeks now been trying to purchase a custom controller from design labs, I create the controller and have it complete. It won’t give me an option to add to kart or purchase...
  7. Would it be possible for Microsoft to add a "quality" control to Xbox captures?

in XBoX on Windows
    Would it be possible for Microsoft to add a "quality" control to Xbox captures?: I'm not sure if Microsoft listens to feedback/suggestions but I would enjoy an option that allows for you to increase the bit rate of your recordings on Xbox Series S/X if you are recording onto a...
  8. Add compatibility of unofficial controllers - USB controllers

in XboX Insiders
    Add compatibility of unofficial controllers - USB controllers: Add compatibility of unofficial controllers on XBOX One, S/X Series via USB and some form of remote pairing of the controller to the game without the need to use Remote Play for mobile, would that...
  9. WHY CAN'T I SEE THE TWO ADD-0NS FOR 'CONTROL ULTIMATE EDITION'?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY CAN'T I SEE THE TWO ADD-0NS FOR 'CONTROL ULTIMATE EDITION'?: I assumed that when I downloaded the game 'Control' ultimate edition that it automatically came with the two add-ons available as separate purchases but when I checked my downloads, there were no...
  10. Add Press To Talk / Voice Control Settings Please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add Press To Talk / Voice Control Settings Please.: Some mics are better then other, but still 90% of all sounds coming from consoles mics are not needed for gaming. Also, there should be settings for limiters, EQ and compressors for voice. I use...