How to activate Disney+ subscription for India region

Discus and support How to activate Disney+ subscription for India region in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, community, Could anyone just tell me how I activate/ get the subscription (Perks ultimate game pass Disney+)for the India region as it's not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pratham Pujari, Apr 23, 2022.

  1. How to activate Disney+ subscription for India region


    Hello, community,

    Could anyone just tell me how I activate/ get the subscription (Perks ultimate game pass Disney+)for the India region as it's not available/unsupported in this region?

    Thanks

    :)
     
    Pratham Pujari, Apr 23, 2022
    #1
  2. Pratham Pujari Win User

    How to activate Disney+ subscription for India region

    Like I was thinking we can use some vpn's to activate it?
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    How to activate Disney+ subscription for India region

    Hi Pratham! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    If it's not available in your region you should wait until it becomes available to be able to activate it, any other process followed to activate a perk that should not be available because of your region it's against the Microsoft terms of service
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    How to activate Disney+ subscription for India region

    That's not allowed as would be changing your location to access services from a different region

    [​IMG]
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    How to activate Disney+ subscription for India region

    I saw that you market the answer as not resolved, could you give me more information please?
  6. cheaterowner Win User

    I have xbox gamepass ultimate account and from 14+ days discord nitro link is not been seen anywhere in perks tab

    I belong to India and my all apps are from India only. Also the app is of same and my subscription is active still no promo code.
Thema:

How to activate Disney+ subscription for India region

Loading...
  1. How to activate Disney+ subscription for India region - Similar Threads - activate Disney+ subscription

  2. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  3. New to insiders - disc to digital not active after activating preview

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders - disc to digital not active after activating preview: I recently joined The insider program, and I was hoping to see the update today or disc to digital. Unfortunately, no matter what this guy put in I don't see an option to change it over to...
  4. Insider activities disappearing ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider activities disappearing ?: Today i had new activities to do on the xbox insider hub, unfortunately i didnt have time to do it at the exact time, so…. I just went back on the app a few minutes ago to do the new activities to...
  5. Question about Activities in XBOX Insider hub

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about Activities in XBOX Insider hub: I have an activity for “External Drive Setup” about giving feedback on the external drive setup flow in the XBOX pc app, but I haven’t set up an external drive on pc only an internal one, and it...
  6. Anybody else having issues with xbox activity feed ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anybody else having issues with xbox activity feed ?: For context I unlocked a achvement and looked at it on my activity feed it wasn't there I unlocked another one and it did the same thing I reported it as a bug in the report a problem on insider...
  7. Guidance on Alpha Ring eligibility - 4+ years as an active Insider (Level 9)

    in XboX Insiders
    Guidance on Alpha Ring eligibility - 4+ years as an active Insider (Level 9): Hi Xbox Insider Team! I’ve been a dedicated member of the Insider program for 4 years and 4 months, consistently moving up through the rings to Beta. As an Xbox fan and content creator who focuses...
  8. Not all Steam games show up under xbox activity

    in XboX Insiders
    Not all Steam games show up under xbox activity: So I just noticed some of my steam games do not show up under my xbox activity. Does anybody else have this issue submitted by /u/XxSEAN_ZOMBIExX [link] [comments]
  9. PC Delta - Xbox now displays last game as actively playing upon Windows sign-in?

    in XboX Insiders
    PC Delta - Xbox now displays last game as actively playing upon Windows sign-in?: Hello, For about the past month, after some updates on the Delta PC Xbox insider app, I have encountered a strange behaviour now where my profile retains the last game played and shows me as...
  10. Unable to Access Space Marine 2 Multiplayer Despite Active Game Pass Ultimate Subscription

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Access Space Marine 2 Multiplayer Despite Active Game Pass Ultimate Subscription: [img] Hello, I’m writing to report an issue I’ve been experiencing with Space Marine 2 on my Xbox console. I recently renewed my Game Pass Ultimate subscription, but since then, I’ve been unable...