How to access "Register MS-CFS3" through XBox?

Discus and support How to access "Register MS-CFS3" through XBox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just installed my Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 3 onto my Windows 11 64 Pit Professional laptop. Following the installation, I clicked on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dr.Bob007, Jan 23, 2025.

  1. Dr.Bob007
    Dr.Bob007 Guest

    How to access "Register MS-CFS3" through XBox?


    I just installed my Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 3 onto my Windows 11 64 Pit Professional laptop.

    Following the installation, I clicked on the "Register Now" 'button'. Ought to be a no brainer, as in straight forward process.

    The link took me, instead, to XBox; not the registration (as expected).

    I cannot 'see' where I am to correctly access the registration of my CFS3 game.

    Asking the question within XBox took me through a plethora of unrelated steps. In my experience, the registration process is basically automatic, and takes a matter of seconds. This XBox experience is no more than a rabbit hole of wasted time. Getting closer to an hour with no straight froward access let alone direction to register.

    Any 'simple' link to correctly register my program in the few seconds as expected?

    :)
     
    Dr.Bob007, Jan 23, 2025
    #1
  2. Baby Kaine Win User

    Cannot register my Xbox one

    It won't let me register my xbox one and I keep getting access denied. How do I register my system?
  3. Death Hunts Us Win User

    True achievements

    Hi, the best way is to register to their website, they have an Xbox Live login to make it easier.

    Once you have registered you will be able to access the achievement trackers and also be able to use it on your xbox console through the app.

    I hope this helps.
  4. OG Pooh Win User

    If my 360 gets red ringed or dies?

    If it's not under warranty, I believe the rate through MS is $100 (a rip off), but don't quote me on that. If it's under warranty, it won't cost you anything. When you purchased your 360, it was scanned at the register, so MS knows when that console was
    bought. If you registered your console, things will be easier.
  5. Delvex72 Win User

    can't play any digital games

    As a new user, I'd really like to understand how Netflix, Vudu, etc... access goes down. These are apps that shouldn't rely on Xbox live or any MS components after being downloaded. I agree, it would be nice to have a place to register a complaint instead
    of being so public. Since they don't have one, I guess we all get to air everything for the world to see how frustrating it is.
  6. AdamBecket² Win User

    The Surge not saving my game data on Xbox Game Pass PC

    The same issue still persists.

    The game DID ask (and get) Xbox Live Profile account access on first start. Visible on the MS account page. So it HAS the elevated privileges to read/write save files to the MS/Xbox user cloud data.

    The game also is registered in the MS Win 10 Firewall settings. It has the privileges to pass data through the firewall.

    Seems, after each time a user starts the game again, the (background?) Xbox profile login/hook and cloud save access does not happen.

    Running the game with main Win 10 user profile (with Admin rights), with vanilla slow-tier Win 10 Pro Preview Build. No 3rd party AV. All other XBOX Pass PC games work/save as intended.

    //reported it on Xbox Feedback Hub platform.
Thema:

How to access "Register MS-CFS3" through XBox?

Loading...
  1. How to access "Register MS-CFS3" through XBox? - Similar Threads - access Register CFS3

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  4. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....
  5. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  6. Xbox disc to digital global access when?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox disc to digital global access when?: When will everyone be able to access it? I don’t seem to have that option on my Xbox one X. Is it exclusive to the series X? submitted by /u/CloudimusXD [link] [comments]
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  9. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  10. why has it not activated the pass ? but the account is registered as having access.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    why has it not activated the pass ? but the account is registered as having access.: “trial for xbox ultimate gaming , why has it not activated the pass ? but the account is registered as having access., 01200c96-c5a9-4159-90d9-d83abc46a8aa