How to access my account without the email linked to it?

Discus and support How to access my account without the email linked to it? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently i got my account hacked and with its password changed, whoever, the main problem is that the person changed the email linked to it, which i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Melixrism, Jan 21, 2023.

1. Melixrism
    Melixrism Guest

Recently i got my account hacked and with its password changed, whoever, the main problem is that the person changed the email linked to it, which i dont have acess to, i can only post this because for some reason im still logged in the community tab.
    I cant reset the password because it sends a verification code to a email that i dont have acess to.
    The microsoft account recovery forms told me that my information is not enough, i have tried everything, no success.
    My account is still logged in my windows allowing me to see what's email is logged in, and that email ends with "rambler.ru" which is a russian email, whoever i am not russian, somehow, a foreign email managed to be linked to my account.
    Any type of recovery method can be only done if i have acess to the email linked to my account, which i dont have access.
    I cannot make another account, i have bought games which i cannot simply buy again.

:)

Melixrism, Jan 21, 2023
  2. Yoitsfloyd Win User

Did you download any Minecraft mods?
  3. Melixrism Win User

Its quite a tricky situation, because i lost my microsoft account access because of it, but also i cannot play Minecraft since i cant log in, its a situation both involving Microsoft and Xbox.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Melixrism, I'm sorry about what happened to your account, however in this case you should contact Xbox Customer Service and request an ATO (Account Takeover), this is because this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and procedures that Xbox Support has.

However, ATO is a similar procedure to the online form, but done by a Microsoft agent, it will need as much information as possible for you to do the procedure.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Here in the community we are independent consultants, so we do not have access to the same information and tools that support has.

Each account recovery case is unique, and if you request the ATO, you must wait for a response from Microsoft's investigation department.
  5. tommurr Win User

unable to unlink old ea account

The problem is that it was linked to an email i no longer have access to. i cant get into the account thats linked to my xbox account. I need to unlink it without getting into my EA account.
  6. GoingInOrbit Win User

How do I change my microsoft account email without access to the email the account is linked with?

Hi,

If you're able to sign into the Microsoft account, the best option is to try and go to https://account.microsoft.com/security to select the option to update your security info. When presented for the prompts to send a verification code, choose I
    don't have any of these
    . This will then let you delete the old security info then add a new one. The catch is because you won't have access to the old security info anymore, the 30-day wait will be triggered. Please visit https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12428/microsoft-account-security-info-verification-codes for
    more information about this + know more on what features are temporarily unavailable during the 30-day wait.
Thema:

1. How to access my account without the email linked to it? - Similar Threads - access account without

2. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  3. I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...: after a data breach my account was compromised and i reset the password regaining access into my microsoft account but could not play minecraft. after afew days struggling with accessing the...
  4. How do I access my account without the phone number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I access my account without the phone number?: I do not have access to the phone number linked to my account. When I try to sign into my account on a new device, the login requires a code from the old phone number. How do I access my account...
  5. How do I stop Microsoft from accessing my bank account without my permission? When I can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I stop Microsoft from accessing my bank account without my permission? When I can...: How do I stop Microsoft from accessing my bank account without my permission? When I can not sign in to my account or Xbox profile to switch off recurring billing....
  6. How to unlink EA account from xbox without having access to EA accounts email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlink EA account from xbox without having access to EA accounts email?: I have my Xbox account and the Xbox ultimate game pass. With that comes EA play. However the EA account that is associated with my xbox account has been hacked and the email has been changed. Now,...
  7. Is it possible to unlink EA from my xbox without access to my EA account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to unlink EA from my xbox without access to my EA account?: I have recently attempted to access one of my EA accounts when logging in i logged in through xbox, after i was logged in i saw that it was connected to a email that i no longer had access to i...
  8. How do I recover a deleted account without having access to said account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover a deleted account without having access to said account?: Hello! I recently got 3 emails 2 days ago. One, was that my password had been changed, the second was that new information was added, and the third was that new information was deleted. So, i've...
  9. Xbox attempting to access and link my other accounts without authorization

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox attempting to access and link my other accounts without authorization: Anyone else noticed that Xbox App on windows keeps opening other launchers and suddenly tries to get you to sign into them again so it can cross link your accounts without your permission? I...
  10. Acabo someone help me change the email to my account without access to the email that’s...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Acabo someone help me change the email to my account without access to the email that’s...: A family member has died and the email associated with my account was theirs. When I try go in to play games it says I can’t play because of how my account is setup. I cannot access the email...