How to access discovery flights (Flight Sim 2020)

Discus and support How to access discovery flights (Flight Sim 2020) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have the latest version of FS2020 installed on my PC (via Steam) but I cannot find how to start any of the discovery flights. The option doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AlanWK_1947, Dec 26, 2020.

  1. AlanWK_1947
    AlanWK_1947 Guest

    How to access discovery flights (Flight Sim 2020)


    I have the latest version of FS2020 installed on my PC (via Steam) but I cannot find how to start any of the discovery flights. The option doesn't appear as an activity, only landing challenges and bush flights, nor are they preloaded flight plans. What
    is the trick?

    Alan

    :)
     
    AlanWK_1947, Dec 26, 2020
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?!

    If series s/x for flight SIM 2020 yes

    .if for Xbox one then only works with xbox one games not cloud like flight sim

    You can install flight sim on xbox series consoles
  3. Ignatius SCHOLTZ Win User

    Microsoft Flight simulator for PC

    It is Flight sim 2020 40th edition.
  4. TomDrought Win User

    Flight Simulator 2020 PC Issues: Yoke Compatibility and Lack of User Manual?

    My video shows how to assign the CH Products Flight Sim Yoke and Pro Pedals within Flight Simulator 2020.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guK9OsFq1hE
  5. KyleW1864 Win User

    CH Products Flight Sim Yoke Set up

    How do i set up CH Products Flight Sim Yoke for Microsoft Flight Sim 2020?
    I had to map each axis and button manually. Equipment must be too old for them to do it for us.
  6. beamynobledrew Win User

    beta for xbox?

    So whats the full recap on flight sim 2020????
Thema:

How to access discovery flights (Flight Sim 2020)

Loading...
  1. How to access discovery flights (Flight Sim 2020) - Similar Threads - access discovery flights

  2. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....
  6. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  7. Xbox disc to digital global access when?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox disc to digital global access when?: When will everyone be able to access it? I don’t seem to have that option on my Xbox one X. Is it exclusive to the series X? submitted by /u/CloudimusXD [link] [comments]
  8. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  9. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  10. Narrator keeps coming up on Discovery Plus even though it is unchecked in the accessibility...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator keeps coming up on Discovery Plus even though it is unchecked in the accessibility...: I just wanna watch some spooky paranormal investigation without having to hear "paused at [invert time here]" every time I'm pausing or playing the video. 68dc09a8-efb6-4a23-9e83-45e990c08642