How to access different accounts linked to the same email and password.

Discus and support How to access different accounts linked to the same email and password. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was wondering how to access my account that has game pass on it so that I can play games on there but the problem is is that I have multiple accounts... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rylan McElhone, Jan 30, 2023.

1. How to access different accounts linked to the same email and password.

I was wondering how to access my account that has game pass on it so that I can play games on there but the problem is is that I have multiple accounts linked one email and can only sign into one.

:)

Rylan McElhone, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Rylan, regardless of how many accounts you have linked to the email, in order to enjoy your Game Pass subscription you will have to access the original account that has the active subscription.
  3. Ice DjKilla Win User

HELP

If you deleted your parental account bud (as in the email), then go to the email providers website, re-create the same email with the same or different password, then relogon on, and change any panretal settings that you need to, to be able to access the
    account fully.
  4. Janet_C Win User

Two accounts linked to same email and password?

My pleasure. Have a nice day.
  5. Janet_C Win User

The real account associated with your email is the one that appears in the link I gave you, i.e. the one that was recently generated.

It is likely that your previous account has been blocked for inactivity, this happens when there is 2 years of inactivity.
  6. JosephZG Win User

Yes, I'm sure this is the right email since I've been using the same one for 10+ years. The last time I logged into it successfully I'd say was 2021. I've just tried changing the password but it still says CabinetTundra19 and KILLERxxELITE49 are one in the same still, but I still can't login to my old account.
Thema:

1. How to access different accounts linked to the same email and password. - Similar Threads - access different accounts

2. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  3. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  4. Access to cloud save files from Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Access to cloud save files from Xbox?: I have been playing Ark Survival Ascended on Xbox series x. Following a recent update, the save file for the scorched earth map appears corrupted. It crashes on loading, every time. I have tried...
  5. accessing xbox live from pc to other device

in XBoX on Windows
    accessing xbox live from pc to other device: i recently broke my laptop and i’m unable so access the screenshots and screen recordings i took using the xbox live feature on my pc so i was wondering if i could access them on any other device...
  6. Unable to access audio settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access audio settings: So I just connected my razer nari ultimate to my xbox series s and im unable to access my audio settings (mic monitoring, headset chat mixer and headset volume) and I was just wondering if there's...
  7. Unreal Engine 5 Console Access Request

in XBoX on Windows
    Unreal Engine 5 Console Access Request: "Hello , Thank you for filling out the Unreal Engine Console Access Request form. Epic requires a confirmation of console development status in order for us to grant source code and resources for...
  8. Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players

in XboX Insiders
    Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players: Hello guys , If you are interested with MMORPG You can taste amazing free 2 play mmorpg's closed beta test , free access from Xbox insider hub . Here is video how you can do it...
  9. Ark players who had access on gold now have to get a different membership because gold is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark players who had access on gold now have to get a different membership because gold is...: I only purchased gold so I could play ark, no other games interest me. Why was I not notified when I purchased my membership in September that I would loose access to the gold games in a week? Do...
  10. can i access my purchases games from a different account on the same xbox if my main...

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i access my purchases games from a different account on the same xbox if my main...: They should all be downloaded on my xbox i’m not sure why it matters what account i am on. 57ae5a0b-8116-43c8-81ff-9023bcfd1bae