How the hell do i fix LFG?!? Answer me PLEASE!

Discus and support How the hell do i fix LFG?!? Answer me PLEASE! in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; ok so I can't use LFG (Looking For Group) because it keeps on coming up with this text EVERY dam time I try and post an LFG page, or whatever you call... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by NateDaGamer Gamer, Jul 31, 2022.

1. How the hell do i fix LFG?!? Answer me PLEASE!

ok so I can't use LFG (Looking For Group) because it keeps on coming up with this text EVERY dam time I try and post an LFG page, or whatever you call it: AND I QUOTE 'There was a problem posting your Looking for Group' and many other people also share there experience ANNOYING error. I can't fugeing find a dam fix anywhere on the internet and Microsoft support doesn't help you do **** to fix it! Also trying to chat with an expert only gives you one message without any real way to ask questions because it seems as if they haven't tried to fix their error and instead provide no fix for the public, and I DON'T have a phone to contact through text and still, I DONT FEEL LIKE THEY GIVE A DAM!!

Just Btw they told me to check the server page to see whats working and whats not, it said that LFG was operational, thousands of other people have pages up but for some reason my LFG, the thing I've been trying to create a page for is NOT working and I checked if it was my wifi connection but it kept saying 'It's All Good', so just help me out at some point. I've been trying for a month now.

:)

NateDaGamer Gamer, Jul 31, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

How the **** do i fix LFG?!? Answer me PLEASE!

Hi NateDaGamer Gamer,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Have a great Day!

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Nic with Bread Win User

I have the same issue here. I’ve tried everything I have found online and nothing works. My brother even removed me from the family group to remove all of the old restrictions. I don’t know what to do.
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hi NateDaGamer Gamer,

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hi NateDaGamer Gamer,

We totally understand your concern right now and would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you. As per your post description, you are not able to join in group encounter and that you've been contacting some support and still the issue was not resolved from your end. Let us work together to come up with a resolution of your concerns.

Allow us to gather more information to sort out the root cause of the issue by asking some questions.

• Is your account a child account?
    • Have you check on the privacy setting of your account? The default of the settings might one of the possible cause of the issue.
    • Is this happening to all games?
    • When was this started?
    • Do you have any error message/code showing on your screen? Please post a screenshot and conceal any personal information.
    If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We are looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me

Hi! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Can you describe this problem in more detail, please?

- What platform are you playing on?

- Can you provide a screenshot of this error?

- Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far?

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

How the hell do i fix LFG?!? Answer me PLEASE!

1. How the hell do i fix LFG?!? Answer me PLEASE! - Similar Threads - hell fix LFG

2. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  3. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  4. Hell Let Loose on PC gamepass is broken

in XBoX on Windows
    Hell Let Loose on PC gamepass is broken: Hell Let Loose on PC gamepass is broken f97444c3-9dab-489f-9027-0f31cc7ed897
  5. Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming: Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming it said it's coming to card game too so I was wondering if it still going to be on cloud gaming 1a7f8814-90ac-479a-a7a2-b68eabf23abe
  6. Why the hell am I not being able to purchase an Xbox series X game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why the hell am I not being able to purchase an Xbox series X game: I couldnt download a game called biomutant or any type of Xbox series X game and it was a mark down from cyber something or other and was 39.99 and lowered to around 15 dollars and its like a 5...
  7. Achievements not updating or unlocking for Hell Let Loose(Game)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements not updating or unlocking for Hell Let Loose(Game): Hello! Achievements are not updating or unlocking in the game Hell Let Loose. I am meeting the criteria on multiple achievements daily and not seeing progress or unlocking the achievements. I...
  8. How the hell does this make sense?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How the hell does this make sense?: My account was stolen yesterday. I could access my Minecraft account for a while and didn't notice the stealing. So when I got locked out I was very surprised, an immediately messaged support....
  9. Is there a fix for the Blue Hell glitch in Just Cause 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a fix for the Blue Hell glitch in Just Cause 3?: Basically, I'll be flying around with the Bavarium Wingsuit, and then when I try to land I fall through the ground. More than half the large island is affected. I've asked about this on two other...
  10. 0x90070490 What the hell Fix this Crud

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x90070490 What the hell Fix this Crud: My Xbox has started showing me error 0x90070490 every time I try to open the network settings so I'm unable to go back online I humbly ask you to fix this CROOP as this total BULLBrains...