How the best way to use Discord voice chat with friends while gaming on Xbox Series X?

Discus and support How the best way to use Discord voice chat with friends while gaming on Xbox Series X? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello guys, Please help me. How the best way to use Discord voice chat with friends while gaming on Xbox Series X? I am playing on Xbox Series X but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WildPumpkin3751, Aug 31, 2022.

1. How the best way to use Discord voice chat with friends while gaming on Xbox Series X?

Hello guys,

Please help me.

How the best way to use Discord voice chat with friends while gaming on Xbox Series X?

I am playing on Xbox Series X but my friends are playing on PC.

I have to buy a new headphone, but I need to buy que best for use with discord voice chat and gaming on the same time.

I tried xbox insider (i am insider since 2011 I think) and I cant get the banner to try discord voice... On my iPhone too, I cant get Discord beta because says "This beta is full".

Thank you!

submitted by /u/WildPumpkin3751
    [link] [comments]

/u/WildPumpkin3751, Aug 31, 2022
  2. Rostom L Win User

People can't hear me when I use discord on my Xbox Series S

Hi there! I will do my best to help.

When did this issue start to occur?
    Is this the first time you're trying to use Discord voice on Xbox console?
    Did you make sure that you transferred the voice correctly? Please note that switching between Discord voice channels on console is not supported. You'll need to retransfer audio from Discord again to switch to a new voice channel.

Kindly check the link below for more information and steps regarding Discord. There's a complete guide there on how to transfer your voice chat to your console.

https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-ac...

Best regards,
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Discord doesn’t work on my Xbox series X with headset plugged in.

Hello Mathieu Tallmadge,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to communicate with your friends using Discord on Xbox Series X however, your headset will not work on Discord.

Based on the support article, with the issue you are experiencing you can try to go back to Discord voice channel you joined in Parties & chats, select Options, and then set Noise suppression to On.

For other audio issues while you are in a Discord voice channel, visit the Discord support page for resolution: Discord Voice and Video Troubleshooting Guide.

Learn more here: How to use Discord with Xbox | Xbox Support

We hope that helps!

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

The discord icon doesn't show up

If you've already performed all the steps provided here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-soc..., I would suggest you contact Discord team for further steps here: https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/requests/n...

Things to keep in mind:

- Features typically found in Xbox party chat are not supported in Discord voice channels, such as Invite everyone to game, Join game, Switch to game chat, Party overlay, View profile card, and more.

- You can’t mix Discord friends with Xbox friends. A Discord voice channel will contain Discord friends, while Xbox party chat will contain Xbox friends.

- Switching between Discord voice channels on console is not supported. You’ll need to retransfer audio from Discord again to switch to a new voice channel.

- Discord voice channel audio can’t be broadcast through Xbox live streaming.

- Discord is not available in all countries/regions.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. slangille Win User

Stream on xbox one x

The best way to do that is to have a PC and a capture card and using a software like OBS and an app similar to Discord. You both get in a Discord voice chat and since it runs through your pc you include your desktop audio and it will include your chat
    between the two of you. There is currently no way to support cross platform party chats, but this is how I have done it and it works great. Hope this helps.
  6. MarvinaPerez Win User

I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How do I fix this ?

Hello JoelT3IG,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble joining Discord voice calls on your Xbox Series X. I understand this is a frustrating issue that's been going on since April.

Based on the information you have provided, you have tried a number of solutions to solve the problem, but none of them have worked.

This suggests that the issue may be caused by a bug in the Discord software or the Xbox Series X.

Here are some things you can try to fix the problem:

Update Discord and Xbox Series X to the latest version. A recent update may have fixed the issue.

Check your Internet connection. Make sure your Internet connection is stable and has good speed.

Try joining a voice call on a PC or Mac. If you can join a voice call on another platform, the issue may be related to the Xbox Series X.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/parties-chat/using-discord-with-xbox

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
Thema:

1. How the best way to use Discord voice chat with friends while gaming on Xbox Series X? - Similar Threads - best Discord voice

2. elches ist das beste Betriebssystem für ein Eigenbau-NAS ?

in XboX Insiders
    elches ist das beste Betriebssystem für ein Eigenbau-NAS ?: Welches ist das beste Betriebssystem für ein Eigenbau-NAS ? Welches ist am besten für Anfänger geeignet ? Und gibt es NAS-Betriebssysteme kostenlos ? Wir geben euch einen Überblick und...
  3. What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?: I recently purchased a Samsung G85SB gaming monitor. Only after being delivered did I realize it doesn’t have an HDMI port only mini DP, a micro hdmi and a type c input. I could buy adapters to...
  4. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  5. Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?: Hi community, I’ve been having issues with games crashing for what I think is an overheating problem. Let me go into detail with this because I’ve done a lot of researching and testing and not...
  6. Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...: Hello Microsoft & XBox friends, sorry for the previous post (when I Googled where to submit ideas to Microsoft it took me to the main r/xboxinsiders ,didn't know there's a category of threads like...
  7. Suggesting That The Next Elite This Year Will Have All the Best From DualSense Edge, Scuf &...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That The Next Elite This Year Will Have All the Best From DualSense Edge, Scuf &...: Hello Microsoft friends. Suggesting that next Xbox gamepad controller this year be it the Elite or the regular Xbox Series have all that gamers want but all leveled up to 3 levels: a) all the...
  8. What laptop is best for hogwarts legacy?

in XBoX on Windows
    What laptop is best for hogwarts legacy?: I'm currently looking at buying a laptop that I can play hogwarts legacy and maybe the last of us on. I'm not want to spend too much. I was looking at the Acer Nitro 5 15.6-inch...
  9. Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings: Dear Community, Finally I switched from the One S to Xbox X. My setup is with Sony KD-65XH9096. The signal goes directly from the console to the TV. Then another HDMI from the TV to Soundbar...
  10. What’s the best way to grow recognization

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s the best way to grow recognization: I’m a brand new to doin anything like this but I’m a really positive figure to everyone around me and people keep telling me I should try something to do with being a content marketer I wanna...