How set up Live TV in Czech republic

Discus and support How set up Live TV in Czech republic in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In feature availability on xbox.com is Live TV pass thru HDMI support in Czech republic. I can't set up TV because Xbox can't find provider by ZIP... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarošKovalčík, Nov 8, 2017.

1. How set up Live TV in Czech republic

In feature availability on xbox.com is Live TV pass thru HDMI support in Czech republic. I can't set up TV because Xbox can't find provider by ZIP CODE? please help. It's really work in CZ?

:)

MarošKovalčík, Nov 8, 2017
  2. How set up Live TV in Czech republic?/

In feature availability on xbox.com is Live TV pass thru HDMI support in Czech republic. I can't set up TV because Xbox can't find provider by ZIP CODE? please help

MarošKovalčík, Nov 8, 2017
  3. Arcusard1991
    Arcusard1991 Guest
    Status error code 807B0190

I live in Czech republic and Gamertag is set also for Czech rep.

Arcusard1991, Nov 8, 2017
  4. Arcusard1991 Win User

Status error code 807B0190

I live in Czech republic and Gamertag is set also for Czech rep.
  5. Martin MichaelTuhace Win User

Can´t download my forza horizon again

I live in the Czech republic and gamertag is for the Czech republic.
  6. MariusCZE Win User

Not able to add Gears of War 3 on my Xbox One X !!!!

I have language region set on english (czech republic) there is not only czech republic.
  7. SebaCZ21 Win User

Fallout 3 redeem code not working

I always set as my region the Czech Republic. I was looking through settings on xbox and my account and it is set to Czech Republic.
  8. Smwutches Win User

6,250 Rewards Credits

Since the Rewards program is not available in the Czech Republic, it would not be possible to convert credits into Czech currency or for you to have a Rewards account set for the Czech Republic.
Thema:

How set up Live TV in Czech republic

1. How set up Live TV in Czech republic - Similar Threads - set Live Czech

2. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  3. Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...: Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my friends and messages on the app are not showing on my console, anyone able to help please?...
  4. What to set my location as if I live in Turks and Caicos Islands

in XBoX on Windows
    What to set my location as if I live in Turks and Caicos Islands: I do not know what to set my location as as I live in Turks and Caicos aa45cde1-75d1-4c17-92e3-ee6715b79804
  5. How do I fix the error message when trying to set up a live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the error message when trying to set up a live stream?: When I try to set up a live stream in the capture and share part of the Xbox menu it loads for a while before displaying a message that says "Sorry, Something went wrong. Try this again In a...
  6. How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live: I bought a 360 console with games downloaded on the hard drive, from the Facebook marketplace. I tried downloading my profile, but i don't know the passcode or it's reset question...
  7. Why can’t I access the market or live weather settings in Microsoft flight simulator?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access the market or live weather settings in Microsoft flight simulator?: I can access any of the live options on the flight sim. With weather i am only able to pick the present setting. Custom weather won’t ever work. So I’m stuck with just perfect sky’s which isn’t...
  8. How to set up a live account on a 360

in XBoX on Windows
    How to set up a live account on a 360: I am trying to get my Xbox 360 arcade to play my Xbox version of Lord of the Rings return of the King. Connected to the internet via Ethernet cord, but can’t seem to get live to run so that I can...
  9. Can I set up another Xbox Gold Live account under the same email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I set up another Xbox Gold Live account under the same email address: We have 2 xbox consoles in our house. One is Xbox Series X and the other is Xbox Series S. We tried using a single Gold Live account with a "Home Console". However there is too much conflict for...
  10. How set up Live TV in Czech republic?/

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How set up Live TV in Czech republic?/: In feature availability on xbox.com is Live TV pass thru HDMI support in Czech republic. I can't set up TV because Xbox can't find provider by ZIP CODE? please help...