How rubbish is the billing form

Discus and support How rubbish is the billing form in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I live in the UK so obviously I cant enter a US state for the state field and get an error if I try to enter a US state since the post code I have is a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by landed_at, Dec 31, 2013.

1. landed_at
    landed_at Guest

I live in the UK so obviously I cant enter a US state for the state field and get an error if I try to enter a US state since the post code I have is a uk one.

This is totally rubbish. I rarely get time to play and this rare hour has now been lost becuase you don't test your forms properly.

:)

landed_at, Dec 31, 2013
  2. God Rohan
    God Rohan Guest
    Enforcement Team - Changing Gamertag fee

What a load of rubbish in no way or form is that gamer tag offensive? How ridiculous is Microsoft... forcing you have to pay for a name change because a few enforcement united deemed it to be.

God Rohan, Jan 1, 2014
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    cross44, Jan 1, 2014
  4. landed_at
    landed_at Guest

Do it using the console - that seems to drop the regional state rubbish found on the website.

landed_at, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Klokkwork
    Klokkwork Guest
    You have to make sure that the website is set to the country or region in which you live, or else the fields it provides will not be relevant to your residency. Same goes for your account, i.e. if your account is based in the US, but you live in the UK,
    it will only allow you to select from US states on the drop-down list. The website region setting is easy to access, as the bottom left link on the site.

Klokkwork, Jan 1, 2014
  6. My locale us set to uk but still usa address in billing info. Where else should i change it??

UnguardedGrub12, Mar 15, 2015
  7. landed_at
    landed_at Guest
    Jesus people still having issues here ms - come on test your forms

landed_at, Mar 15, 2015
  8. Kiesey
    Kiesey Guest

Please contact Xbox Support and they should be able to see what is going on with your account and help you resolve the issue.

Kiesey, Oct 31, 2018
  9. UnguardedGrub12 Win User

My locale us set to uk but still usa address in billing info. Where else should i change it??
  10. Kiesey Win User

Please contact Xbox Support and they should be able to see what is going on with your account and help you resolve the issue.
  11. Klokkwork Win User

You have to make sure that the website is set to the country or region in which you live, or else the fields it provides will not be relevant to your residency. Same goes for your account, i.e. if your account is based in the US, but you live in the UK,
    it will only allow you to select from US states on the drop-down list. The website region setting is easy to access, as the bottom left link on the site.
  12. landed_at Win User

Do it using the console - that seems to drop the regional state rubbish found on the website.
  13. landed_at Win User

Jesus people still having issues here ms - come on test your forms
Thema:

1. How rubbish is the billing form - Similar Threads - rubbish billing form

2. the newer ui update is now clutterd with MS store rubbish

in XBoX on Consoles
    the newer ui update is now clutterd with MS store rubbish: when we got a bigger update after 3 years we got a lazy change a with refreshed home screen with junk i dont want at the bottom. i see fortnite and i see game pass and i see spotify that i hate....
  3. The new enforcement change is rubbish

in XBoX Accessibility
    The new enforcement change is rubbish: I got a some guy sending me abusing messages so I replied to them saying jog on polite responses to his,so the next thing I know he has reported my messages and got me a 6 day ban the best part is...
  4. Gaming Services "missing" and the ridiculous typical "wont let you install on C Drive" rubbish?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services "missing" and the ridiculous typical "wont let you install on C Drive" rubbish?: Has this been fixed? Genuinely tried 6 or 7 "fixes" now and absolutely nothing works. Yet the continue to charge me $15 a month and the app simply doesn't work. It's ridiculous. Anybody know of a...
  5. xbox series x is rubbish.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x is rubbish.: i made other fourms like this in the past like this. but the xbox series x is a rubbish console because it forces me to connect to the xbox network to do a initial setup and forces to add a...
  6. Why are Xbox game’s rubbish? PlayStation have the new Spider-Man etc Xbox are not competing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are Xbox game’s rubbish? PlayStation have the new Spider-Man etc Xbox are not competing: Why is there no good games on Xbox? You look at PlayStation with Spider-Man and even wolverine these look insane. Xbox needs to start producing games like this. 846058b8-25b3-44bf-bffd-dcadff8d6e33
  7. ELITE SERIES 2 CONTROLLERS ARE RUBBISH

in XBoX on Consoles
    ELITE SERIES 2 CONTROLLERS ARE RUBBISH: Why are your elite series 2 controller so bad, why have I had to return 2 “elite series 2 core” controllers due to button sticking only to buy the proper “elite series 2” for it to not stay...
  8. Disc drive ( Chinese ) rubbish

in XBoX on Windows
    Disc drive ( Chinese ) rubbish: Why does my Xbox series x 87 days old not play any disc whatsoever ?? Won’t play Xbox one game Xbox 360 dvd or Blu-ray won’t play anything it’s the 5th Xbox on the spin to do this ? What’s going...
  9. bring back old features Not this update RUBBISH people dont want sorry :(

in XboX Insiders
    bring back old features Not this update RUBBISH people dont want sorry :(: [IMG] submitted by /u/mrsniperninja [link] [comments]
  10. iOS Xbox app rubbish since update

in XBoX on Mobile
    iOS Xbox app rubbish since update: There are alot of unhappy people on ios since upgrading to the new xbox app. MS have taken away many features that were used by many of us. As we cant get any updates from ios feedback reviews...