How often are the OSU files updated?

Discus and support How often are the OSU files updated? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an OG Xbox One, I can't update through OTA due to the high risk of a blackout in my country and limited slow WiFi. I'd like to use OSU, but how... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RyMG, Oct 6, 2022.

1. RyMG
    RyMG Guest

I have an OG Xbox One, I can't update through OTA due to the high risk of a blackout in my country and limited slow WiFi. I'd like to use OSU, but how often are they updated? Are they currently on the latest OS version? And is there any major updates coming soon so I know whether to update now or wait?

Thank you.

:)

RyMG, Oct 6, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

are always updated with the latest versions
  3. SammyVS Win User

Update issue

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you?
    Have you tried offline update with OSU 2 and OSU 3 files?
  4. Ratowski Win User

My Xbox One will not update

Yeah that's how I got the OSU files
  5. APestalki Win User

xbox offline software update file version is old, could you post the new one

No, they are not updated. That’s the point. We have the 7196 version and that OSU files are for the 7194. That means that when we try to do the offline upgrade process, it fails because our Xbox is in a higher version than the one that we are trying to
    install.

The same process but with the updated OSU files should solve our problems.
  6. tylankoekemoer Win User

Error code 0x800701e7 when downloading on xbox one

attempted offline update OSU2 received error code E101, think there is a corrupt file in the file. Updating now with OSU 1, waiting to see of this resolves the issue.
Thema:

1. How often are the OSU files updated? - Similar Threads - often are OSU

2. How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste??

in XBoX on Consoles
    How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste??: How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste?? Series x 1a187cc7-a1b3-4c56-8f79-5b0135698b17
  3. How do I change how often my child is required to enter their password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change how often my child is required to enter their password?: I have a family account set up. I am the owner and I have one child on it. Every time we try to log them in on Xbox, it requires a password. I want to change it so that we don't have to enter a...
  4. Minecraft Android often freeze and crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Android often freeze and crash: My Mobile is HUAWEI Mate 20 Series,but since 1.19.60 often freeze and crash,but my Memory is 6GB and Android 10 Attempted to clean up memory and enable performance defaults, but no useAttempted...
  5. Series X often hanging on boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X often hanging on boot: My Series X has been hanging on the Xbox boot screen, a lot more often recently. It can happen when I start the console from my controller and also when powering up via the Xbox button the...
  6. Why is it that ever so often I put a car on the auction house and then when I go to reclaim...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that ever so often I put a car on the auction house and then when I go to reclaim...: Recently I've been having the bug of not being able to reclaim cars or credits from the auction house after auctioning a car and im losing lots of cars and credits as its not loading after I try...
  7. Even after deleting "Saved Data" from STARFIELD on Series S, the game crashes So Often. Am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Even after deleting "Saved Data" from STARFIELD on Series S, the game crashes So Often. Am...: Hi all, I have been thoroughly enjoying STARFIELD on my Series S but I am getting really fed up with all the crashes. I've applied all the recommendations on the Bethesda site and still having...
  8. How often are Alpha Skip ahead invites sent out?

in XboX Insiders
    How often are Alpha Skip ahead invites sent out?: So, I've been in xbox insiders program for over 2 years now. I think I'm up to 40 or 50 something sequential activities in a row. I forget which level. I've tried to be as active as I can and have...
  9. Game Installations often stops in Preview beta

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Installations often stops in Preview beta: I am in the Beta ring preview on Xbox One and recently my games that I’ve been installing, Fallout 4 (34,6GB) and Quantum Break Episode pack (75GB) kept stopping. Right now the original Assassin’s...
  10. Installations often stops in Preview beta

in XboX Insiders
    Installations often stops in Preview beta: I am in the Beta preview on Xbox One and recently my games that I’ve been installing, Fallout 4 (34,6GB) and Quantum Break Episode pack (75GB) kept stopping. Right now the original Assassin’s...