How much time does it take for refunded money to appear in my bank account?

Discus and support How much time does it take for refunded money to appear in my bank account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I refunded nba 2k23 because ut was wrong version and that hapoened 8 days ago si im really worried about my money can anyone help me in this situation?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luka Fetelava, Jan 12, 2023.

1. How much time does it take for refunded money to appear in my bank account?

I refunded nba 2k23 because ut was wrong version and that hapoened 8 days ago si im really worried about my money can anyone help me in this situation?

:)

Luka Fetelava, Jan 12, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

We need to verify if your NBA 2K23 has already been refunded by signing in at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders. If it's still showing as "Completed," kindly wait for the email result, which you will receive within 24-72 hours. However, if it's already showing as "Refunded," it will now take 3-5 business days for the funds to reflect in your bank account. However, it really depends on your bank's policy, so kindly check your bank account from time to time.
  3. ngocphi Win User

And the method you used

PayPal.and prepaid creditcard take longer unless you using net prepaid cards
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Refunds

How long does it normally take for.ur refund money to go into ur account
    Usually 3-5 business days once the refund is approved but ultimately it depends on your bank.
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

The refund was not credited to my account.

Yes, that is right. Once it has been refunded by Microsoft, it will be up to your bank on when it will be added to your account. Microsoft don't have access to your bank or way to add your money to your bank, Metehan. It can take up more than 5 business days depending on your bank's process and policy. If it's still not showing on their end, I am afraid you need to wait, or you ask them on how long does it usually take them to process a refund or get the money back from Microsoft.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Why haven’t I received my cancelled pre-order money back?

Refunds can take up to 5-7 business days to appear in your account.

It also depends on how long it takes for your bank to process a transaction.
Thema:

1. How much time does it take for refunded money to appear in my bank account? - Similar Threads - much does refunded

2. How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...: How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair because one of the Joysticks has really bad stick drift? c19310fb-9d72-4783-adfa-be8601535d2f
  3. It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...

in XBoX on Windows
    It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...: It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much, it's happening in my games and everywhere else, how do I fix it? I think it is my console...
  4. How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?: I want to change my gamertag but I don't know how much it costs for your second change in Australia. SOMEONE TELL ME 0b225e32-443d-4a51-ad8c-abaa00e386db
  5. Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost with tax in iraq

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost with tax in iraq: Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost 50ec5ebf-ab9a-486c-8ff0-dcfa8aa7a64e
  6. Which is the best game for Windows 7, 8.1, 10, 11? And how much does it cost?

in XboX Insiders
    Which is the best game for Windows 7, 8.1, 10, 11? And how much does it cost?: Fellow Redditors, I am constantly on the lookout for new and exciting games to play on my PC. With the different versions of Windows available, it can be daunting to find a game that is compatible...
  7. How much money does Microsoft make by scamming people by banning accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much money does Microsoft make by scamming people by banning accounts?: I got perma banned earlier today on an account that they have profited immensely on because my gamer picture was deemed inappropriate. Despite the fact that my gamer pic was in no way a violation...
  8. How much signatures does it take to reinitiate the backwards compatibility program?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How much signatures does it take to reinitiate the backwards compatibility program?: Hi, If and when the community provides enough proof of interest and demand for the continuation, how much signatures would it take through a petition to get the backwards compatibility program...
  9. how much longer does a refund take

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how much longer does a refund take: I had my refund accepted on July 1 and its been days since then. When will the refund appear in my account? and will i need to contact my bank? 8f6ac0cb-b1c1-4448-8f44-c44c4437c31b
  10. Does the price for a repair on my elite series 2 controller change with how much needs done...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the price for a repair on my elite series 2 controller change with how much needs done...: I have a few things wrong with my controller. It has really bad stick drift, and the faceplate is coming up alittle and isn't staying down. There's some more things that are broken on the inside....