how much space will be required for a usb if i want to insert it into XBOX 360 Console for...

Discus and support how much space will be required for a usb if i want to insert it into XBOX 360 Console for... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Currently, there is a problem occurring in my XBOX 360 console. When I try to connect my Xbox 360 to Xbox Live it does process but when it comes to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aryan Prakash, May 21, 2023.

1. how much space will be required for a usb if i want to insert it into XBOX 360 Console for...

Currently, there is a problem occurring in my XBOX 360 console. When I try to connect my Xbox 360 to Xbox Live it does process but when it comes to the state of updating, after some time it shows that it can't process the update. It shows me a status code but I don't know where to even use it.

The internet connection is absolutely fine. It connects to the Internet very well. There is only an update issue and nothing else.

So, I thought that if I get the update download from some website and insert it into my USB and then insert it into Xbox 360 console, it shall then update the Xbox 360 completely.

So, just wanted to know how much space for USB is required before inserting it into Xbox 360 console.

Hope I get a response soon.

Thank you.

:)

Aryan Prakash, May 21, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

how much space will be required for a usb if i want to insert it into XBOX 360 Console for an update?

Hello Aryan, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this

What error code or message are you receiving when trying to update your Xbox 360?

May I know if you downloaded the update file from this related article?
    https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/console/...
  3. Liquatic Win User

storage help/xbox live

What do you use for storage on your 360? A Hard Drive (If so, how much space is on it, and how much space is left?), a Memory Unit (How much space/how much left), or a USB Drive (How much space/how much left)?
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Does a usb takes space when configured for xbox 360 storage

Hi,

If you configure a USB Storage device for Xbox 360 storage, and subsequently insert this drive into a PC, it will show the drive as full. This because the Xbox 360 reserves the drive space for Xbox 360 storage. It will only appear full on a PC, while a
    360 will show the actual free space.

If you want to use a USB flash drive with your PC as well as the 360, you'll need to format it again, choosing the 'customise' option instead.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Black ops 2 xbox live update error

An external USB drive is only support up to 32GB no matter what the size of the drive inserted is. How much space do you have left of the 32GB limit?
  6. voteDC Win User

Completely messed USB

If you want to use your USB stick for the 360 and PC you'll need to use the Customise option. Select how much space you want the 360 to use and accept.

-

360 content is hidden by default on the PC, so you wont be able to see it. Also the space will be taken up on a PC even if there is no 360 content on there.

-

So to use the USB stick for the 360 and the PC, do the Customize option.
Thema:

how much space will be required for a usb if i want to insert it into XBOX 360 Console for...

1. how much space will be required for a usb if i want to insert it into XBOX 360 Console for... - Similar Threads - much space required

2. When I try and install a game from the xbox app it does not see how much disk space I have.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try and install a game from the xbox app it does not see how much disk space I have.: I have 3 disks, C: for the OS, D: for genral storage, and E: for my games. I set the app to use E: and it reports correctly that I have 425 GB free [img] However, when I attempt to install a...
  3. What was wrong with tiles?! Takes so much space as a list and looks terrible.

in XboX Insiders
    What was wrong with tiles?! Takes so much space as a list and looks terrible.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bludfyr [link] [comments]
  4. How much free Internal disc space is Required for XBox One to perform optimally?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much free Internal disc space is Required for XBox One to perform optimally?: Back in the day a PC's internal HDD had to have a minimum of free space on the drive to perform the start up as well as other functions. Some space was reserved for a "swapdrive" to allow caching...
  5. How much space does 1min or 1hr of 4k 60fps Game DVR footage take up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much space does 1min or 1hr of 4k 60fps Game DVR footage take up?: How much Space does 1min or even 1hr of 4k game clips at 60fps take up in an X1X hard drive? I heard X1X uses compression and decoding for this. What about if I record on an external hard drive....
  6. Games show how much space they take on their picture?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games show how much space they take on their picture?: So I was on my friends xbox and saw when I went into My Games and Apps that in the games tab, the game icons were showing how much space they take up (ex. Battlefield 4 - 38.8GB, GTA V - 76.4GB)....
  7. Hey Cortana "Record That" takes up too much space

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Cortana "Record That" takes up too much space: Hey there Microsoft - Never mind the fact that it takes too long to say "Hey Cortana, Record That" - gone are the days when one could say "Xbox, Record That" - but it used to be that Cortana...
  8. How much space does 1min or 1hr of 4k 60fps Game DVR footage take up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much space does 1min or 1hr of 4k 60fps Game DVR footage take up?: How much Space does 1min or even 1hr of 4k game clips at 60fps take up in an X1X hard drive? I heard X1X uses compression and decoding for this. What about if I record on an external hard drive....
  9. As a general statement, why do current generation games take up so much space?

in XBoX on Consoles
    As a general statement, why do current generation games take up so much space?: When it comes to current gen gaming, why do the games themselves take up such an insane amount of space? Even games that are the same, just ported over to next gen take up more space there. Call...
  10. How much hard drive space is used per game? or how many games can be saved on a 500GB drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much hard drive space is used per game? or how many games can be saved on a 500GB drive: How much hard drive space is used per game? or how many games can be saved on a 500GB drive 01d8e7b2-4ce1-4d10-9b40-8574c1434d82