How much hard drive space is used per game? or how many games can be saved on a 500GB drive

Discus and support How much hard drive space is used per game? or how many games can be saved on a 500GB drive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How much hard drive space is used per game? or how many games can be saved on a 500GB drive 01d8e7b2-4ce1-4d10-9b40-8574c1434d82 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaffiestRoom73, Nov 7, 2016.

1. How much hard drive space is used per game? or how many games can be saved on a 500GB drive

How much hard drive space is used per game? or how many games can be saved on a 500GB drive

:)

DaffiestRoom73, Nov 7, 2016
  2. tony  h
    tony h Guest
    how much space does apps and games can you have on your hard drive

hi

how many games can you have on your hard drive ?

and how much hard drive space do apps take up ?

tony h, Nov 7, 2016
  3. Liquatic
    Liquatic Guest
    storage help/xbox live

What do you use for storage on your 360? A Hard Drive (If so, how much space is on it, and how much space is left?), a Memory Unit (How much space/how much left), or a USB Drive (How much space/how much left)?

Liquatic, Nov 7, 2016
  4. pn_taylor
    pn_taylor Guest

Each game is different so someone will be relatively small and others can be very big. Before you download a game it will let you know how much space is required and, if you don't have enough, you will be prompted to clear space. You'll probably get anywhere
    between 5-10 games depending on size but don't forget, you can purchase an external drive and connect that to your XBox One to increase available storage.

pn_taylor, Nov 7, 2016
  5. pn_taylor Win User

Each game is different so someone will be relatively small and others can be very big. Before you download a game it will let you know how much space is required and, if you don't have enough, you will be prompted to clear space. You'll probably get anywhere
    between 5-10 games depending on size but don't forget, you can purchase an external drive and connect that to your XBox One to increase available storage.
  6. Knight8XE Win User

Safe to Run Games From External Drive Long Term?

thanks, Jaymo!!

so typically, how much space do Game Saves take up? are they relatively small?

so the 500GB ( or 370GB ) internal drive would offer plenty of space for game saves if I used an external as my main storage for the games and apps?
  7. Smwutches Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One: Should I Upgrade Just to Play a Game?

If you can afford to get the bigger hard drive, you'll definitely want to. Only games saves are stored on the cloud. The games themselves will be installed on the hard drive. That date for One games is much larger than 360 games. A 500gb hard drive comes
    with about 360gb of usable storage space that can be filled up really quickly with only a few One games.
  8. Grim Reaper JC Win User

Question on downloading Reach on demand

Going by how much space my Halo Reach took when I saved it to my hard drive 6.6GB it wouldn't fit your 4GB drive. However I do believe you can save it to your flash drive if you give it enough space to hold the game and play it.
  9. Liquatic Win User

storage help/xbox live

What do you use for storage on your 360? A Hard Drive (If so, how much space is on it, and how much space is left?), a Memory Unit (How much space/how much left), or a USB Drive (How much space/how much left)?
Thema:

1. How much hard drive space is used per game? or how many games can be saved on a 500GB drive - Similar Threads - much hard drive

2. How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...: How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair because one of the Joysticks has really bad stick drift? c19310fb-9d72-4783-adfa-be8601535d2f
  3. It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...

in XBoX on Windows
    It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...: It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much, it's happening in my games and everywhere else, how do I fix it? I think it is my console...
  4. My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...: Hi, I tried to download Xbox in my laptop but changed mind so I cancelled it but starting that my laptop has been consuming so much data in a small amount of time which is not normal. What should...
  5. Why is my xbox update stuck at 86% in 2023? Hard reset doesn't seem to do much, it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox update stuck at 86% in 2023? Hard reset doesn't seem to do much, it goes...: My xbox has been quite junky since I bought it to be honest, it went through a phase where if I played forza and minecraft, it would brick it and had to do a hard reset almost daily until I worked...
  6. Why does warzone lag so much on my xbox one x. Im hard wired with good speeds but every...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does warzone lag so much on my xbox one x. Im hard wired with good speeds but every...: why is warzone so laggy on my xbox one x d09e4a9d-8c36-4638-92cd-83f347d8e574
  7. Some Games Won't Install On External Hard Drive 2.0 (Situation Much Worst Now!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some Games Won't Install On External Hard Drive 2.0 (Situation Much Worst Now!): Hey everyone, So this an update to a previous post I've made in the past:,...
  8. The App Page of The Xbox Dashboard is Much more difficult to Navigate and it is hard to...

in XboX Insiders
    The App Page of The Xbox Dashboard is Much more difficult to Navigate and it is hard to...: The Games and App page of the Xbox Preview has been changed. Originally there was an easy to switch to section to see what games you owned that you hadnt installed,along with apps as well. Below...
  9. how much space does apps and games can you have on your hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how much space does apps and games can you have on your hard drive: hi how many games can you have on your hard drive ? and how much hard drive space do apps take up ? 2408602f-8d0c-4962-9713-a900f40976a6
  10. Lost External Hard Drive- How much trouble am I in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost External Hard Drive- How much trouble am I in?: I use a Toshiba 2TB external drive with my Xbox One. It works great, or it did, until it suffered a fall from a shelf. The drive is completely dead. My question is: Have I lost all of my saved...