How meny enforcements does it take to get banned???

Discus and support How meny enforcements does it take to get banned??? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I hear that it takes 3 enforcements to ban someone but I think that's not very logical considering you can definitely get 2 enforcements like 5 years... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by The legend 110, Dec 4, 2022.

1. How meny enforcements does it take to get banned???

I hear that it takes 3 enforcements to ban someone but I think that's not very logical considering you can definitely get 2 enforcements like 5 years ago and than get banned present day for 1. It seems a little strange so im just confused if it depends on the number or how frequently you get one

:)

The legend 110, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

There's no set number of suspensions it can take to lead to a ban. You can receive a permanent ban without ever having any prior suspensions depending on how severe the infraction is.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Communication ban enforcement

How long after not receiving a ban, does it reset the enforcement (as in from 1 week back to 1 day)? and if so, how long does it take for this to "reset"?
    It doesnt

It depends on type and severity of your actions and frequency
  4. xTsGh ToXic Win User

Call Of Duty 4 Infected

Also how long does it take for you to get banned if someone is caught?
  5. geekfather Win User

Account Banned False Reason

No matter how many people report you does not get you banned. Enforcement investigates pretty thoroughly before they issue bans or suspensions. You will need to inquire here

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    as Enforcement does not read this forum.

Sorry.
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

I got false permanent banned

The Enforcement Team are not on the forums. Does it list how long the ban is? Have you been banned before as well?
Thema:

1. How meny enforcements does it take to get banned??? - Similar Threads - meny enforcements does

2. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Enforcement: I was suspended for talking about money in a Grand Theft Auto Mission Via Looking For Group Posts, and I’m unable to appeal. What can I do? 7bc9cd73-2cef-4750-a3ba-b3f546cac4f2
  3. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  4. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  5. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  6. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  7. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  8. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  9. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  10. I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...: i discovered that someone hacked my account messaged therself something innopropriate 5 times and got me banned for a year a26123ac-ca1e-4a45-a903-e580fb784fa1