How many times can I redeem 100 Robux?

Discus and support How many times can I redeem 100 Robux? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed my 100 twice, and now the 100 Robux option disappeared. I heard that there's a limit. But my question ist how many times can you redeem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Someone_heehee, Feb 8, 2023.

1. How many times can I redeem 100 Robux?

I redeemed my 100 twice, and now the 100 Robux option disappeared.

I heard that there's a limit. But my question ist how many times can you redeem the same amount of Robux?

:)

Someone_heehee, Feb 8, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

3. John P_14 Win User

How many times can you redeem the same reward?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you

Yes, it is likely that you are not allowed to redeem the same reward twice. Microsoft Rewards typically has limits on how many times a particular reward can be redeemed, and it's possible that you have reached the limit for the 100 Robux reward. If you are unable to redeem the reward again, you may need to choose a different reward or wait until the limit for the 100 Robux reward is reset. You can check the terms and conditions for the reward to see if there is a limit on how many times it can be redeemed. You can also try contacting Microsoft Rewards Support by clicking on "Get help" through this link; https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro....

I'm sorry that you were unable to redeem the reward again. I hope this information is helpful..
  4. Aditya Singh4 Win User

Can we redeem 100 Robux 10 times?

can we redeem a reward with same moble number?
  5. Adelie Pham Win User

Thank you so much! This was really helpful!
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Adelie

Redeemable codes are limited for the rewards programs. When an option to redeem points is not available can take a while until new codes arrive to the platform.
    If you're not able to see the 1000 robux option you may need to wait.

Now, answering your main questions. Yes, you can redeem more than once the same prize
Thema:

1. How many times can I redeem 100 Robux? - Similar Threads - many times redeem

2. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  3. How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?: How many game('s) and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time, because I want to know if I can run 1 game and two apps (Simple background music player / Dolby access) running in the...
  4. Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.: Whenever I use the Xbox button a message appears saying ‘Try launching again shortly. ‘ then ‘If guide still won’t launch, reinstalling it should fix the problem.(0x80073d0f) It is stopping me...
  5. If you are locked out of your Xbox account because you did the password too many times how...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If you are locked out of your Xbox account because you did the password too many times how...: I am locked out of my Xbox for doing the password too many times wrong how long does it take until I can do it again 9643f524-37a7-46a7-9b6d-1d9d0bf52d82
  6. How many times do I push the sequence buttons before the reset system box shows

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many times do I push the sequence buttons before the reset system box shows: How many times will I have to push the sequence buttons on the controller before the reset system box pops up? 83994f3f-39d4-4357-9685-c98312259325
  7. Is there a limit to how many times you can change your gamertag at any given time?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a limit to how many times you can change your gamertag at any given time?: I have changed my gamertag twice in one day - is there a limit to how many times you can change your gamertag in a certain amount of time? Will changing it so quickly affect my account or my game...
  8. How do you fix website page redirect too many times error Message.?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you fix website page redirect too many times error Message.?: When I visit multiple different websites, I get redirected to a page that says website has been redirected too many times. 2a988c24-a4f4-4919-95de-357d4a379720
  9. I have the disc version of minecraft and ive played it many times before but when i try and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the disc version of minecraft and ive played it many times before but when i try and...: Idk what to do it keeps saying i need to sign in with who bought it but its the disc version and i was playing the other day and now i can't i even tried taking the disc out and restarting my xbox...
  10. Is there a limit on how many times you can change your name on your account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a limit on how many times you can change your name on your account?: Hello, I am wondering if there is a limit on changing your name on your Microsoft account. Located in https://account.microsoft.com/profile/. I am trans and exploring my identity, including name....