How many times can I change my microsoft account region in one day?

Discus and support How many times can I change my microsoft account region in one day? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I received a gift from a friend of Mexico, but I cannot use his code because the code is from another region 0c81e0ff-1d3e-49ff-97d6-9cef4f16b4d6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArthurContreras1, Jan 1, 2023.

1. How many times can I change my microsoft account region in one day?

I received a gift from a friend of Mexico, but I cannot use his code because the code is from another region

:)

ArthurContreras1, Jan 1, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

And account regional only be changed every 3months

Gifting is region locked
  3. Smwutches Win User

Even if you change the region of your account, the code will still not work since it's region locked and bypassing region restrictions violates the terms of service and would put you at risk for being banned.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

I can't change my country/region in billing options.

5. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox not allowing code redeeming from another region

Hey Shark,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. First thing I would like to mention is that it may not be a good idea to fully change the region to your Microsoft Account. Any digital games purchased on your current region will not work once the region is
    changed successfully. Aside from that you can not change your region a second time within 90 days of your first region change.

Pre paid Codes are only redeemable if the regions match. if you would still like to change regions please visit this link :

How to update your Microsoft account if you’re moving to a new country or region

Hope this helps!
  6. shadwell17 Win User

Can't change region.

I recently logged back into my Xbox live account which was created in the UK.

Now i live in Japan, i bought the console here from Microsoft directly. I used the code in the box for a free months gold.

I also bought a 12 month key here but it won't accept it because of a mismatched currency error.

When i try to change my account region though it doesn't work. It doesn't really give me any indication why though.

Is there any way to see why i can't change regions so i can resolve this?

Thanks
    How many times have you changed the account region?

You can change the console region at any time but you can only change the account region once
    every three months.
Thema:

1. How many times can I change my microsoft account region in one day? - Similar Threads - many times change

2. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  3. How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?: How many game('s) and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time, because I want to know if I can run 1 game and two apps (Simple background music player / Dolby access) running in the...
  4. Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.: Whenever I use the Xbox button a message appears saying ‘Try launching again shortly. ‘ then ‘If guide still won’t launch, reinstalling it should fix the problem.(0x80073d0f) It is stopping me...
  5. If you are locked out of your Xbox account because you did the password too many times how...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If you are locked out of your Xbox account because you did the password too many times how...: I am locked out of my Xbox for doing the password too many times wrong how long does it take until I can do it again 9643f524-37a7-46a7-9b6d-1d9d0bf52d82
  6. How many times do I push the sequence buttons before the reset system box shows

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many times do I push the sequence buttons before the reset system box shows: How many times will I have to push the sequence buttons on the controller before the reset system box pops up? 83994f3f-39d4-4357-9685-c98312259325
  7. Is there a limit to how many times you can change your gamertag at any given time?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a limit to how many times you can change your gamertag at any given time?: I have changed my gamertag twice in one day - is there a limit to how many times you can change your gamertag in a certain amount of time? Will changing it so quickly affect my account or my game...
  8. How do you fix website page redirect too many times error Message.?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you fix website page redirect too many times error Message.?: When I visit multiple different websites, I get redirected to a page that says website has been redirected too many times. 2a988c24-a4f4-4919-95de-357d4a379720
  9. I have the disc version of minecraft and ive played it many times before but when i try and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the disc version of minecraft and ive played it many times before but when i try and...: Idk what to do it keeps saying i need to sign in with who bought it but its the disc version and i was playing the other day and now i can't i even tried taking the disc out and restarting my xbox...
  10. Is there a limit on how many times you can change your name on your account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a limit on how many times you can change your name on your account?: Hello, I am wondering if there is a limit on changing your name on your Microsoft account. Located in https://account.microsoft.com/profile/. I am trans and exploring my identity, including name....