How many times can a GFWL Key Be Redeemed.

Discus and support How many times can a GFWL Key Be Redeemed. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. The reason I’m asking this question because soon I’m gonna buy a used game that need a GFWL key. Is there an activation limit or no? Different... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Parkeriscoo, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Parkeriscoo
    Parkeriscoo Guest

Hello. The reason I’m asking this question because soon I’m gonna buy a used game that need a GFWL key. Is there an activation limit or no? Different sites keeps giving me different thing so I came and asked here

:)

Parkeriscoo, Nov 17, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Once just like any prepaid cofe

But one problem gfwl is shutdown

You are over 10 years too late

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/my-games-apps/games-for-windows-live-support-faq

So no you can't use the key

Nothing can be transferred between accounts and prepaid codes are one time use

The only thing available is downloads for existing owners NOT 2nd purchasers

No service allows keys to be used twice

I wouldn't visit non offical sitrs

As. Mentioned once entered a CD key is locked to your account forevrr

Only other articles would be using steam fir ionline gaming instead of the shutdown gfwl

But doesn't affect used games
  3. ngocphi Win User

No games for Windows live the precursor to xbox games for Windows

Hid was when games on pc and xbox was seperate not integrated like it is now

I still usr it for hellgate London and tokyo

Back then pc made the wild wild west look like a city

You had no interlopibilty you had to update drivers individually make sure your sound card was soundblaster compatible or at least 16 bit games required certain graphic cards like 3dfx or ati or nvidia or was just optimized for a certain chipset

you had tons of free to play networks arena net nexon steam battle net

And sony used ftiendster for free matchmaking

@op I wouldn't rely on gifting or game.reselling websites they are shaddy
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today
    PARKERISCOO

When you say “GFWL” do you mean the Xbox live gold subscription?

If that’s the case, you can have up to 36 months (12 months x 3 codes, or 6 months x 6 codes, etc)
    You can redeem the necessary codes, but you can exceed this 36 months of subscriptions
  5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

HELP gta4 Keys Not Working to Sign-in

Hi Shurikk45. Anytime a game has a product key, that key can only be redeemed a certain amount of times, on a certain amount of accounts. I would not recommend posting that key on the forums. I would however, suggest posting in the GFWL forum, as this is
    a GFWL issue.
  6. PalZer0 Win User

Games for Windows Live - Whats Happening?

At the moment, only the following games can have their GFWL keys activated on Steam:

Bioshock 2 (gives you the base game + Minerva's Den)

Batman Arkham Asylum (gives you the GOTY edition)

Batman Arkham City (gives you the GOTY edition)

Note that there were some issues with both Batman games where the keys wouldn't work. This has since been corrected and you should restart Steam and then try to redeem the GFWL keys in Steam again.

-

All other games can't have their GFWL keys redeemed on Steam at this stage. If that changes, there will definitely be much news about it.
Thema:

1. How many times can a GFWL Key Be Redeemed. - Similar Threads - many times GFWL

2. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  3. How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?: How many game('s) and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time, because I want to know if I can run 1 game and two apps (Simple background music player / Dolby access) running in the...
  4. Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.: Whenever I use the Xbox button a message appears saying ‘Try launching again shortly. ‘ then ‘If guide still won’t launch, reinstalling it should fix the problem.(0x80073d0f) It is stopping me...
  5. If you are locked out of your Xbox account because you did the password too many times how...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If you are locked out of your Xbox account because you did the password too many times how...: I am locked out of my Xbox for doing the password too many times wrong how long does it take until I can do it again 9643f524-37a7-46a7-9b6d-1d9d0bf52d82
  6. How many times do I push the sequence buttons before the reset system box shows

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many times do I push the sequence buttons before the reset system box shows: How many times will I have to push the sequence buttons on the controller before the reset system box pops up? 83994f3f-39d4-4357-9685-c98312259325
  7. Is there a limit to how many times you can change your gamertag at any given time?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a limit to how many times you can change your gamertag at any given time?: I have changed my gamertag twice in one day - is there a limit to how many times you can change your gamertag in a certain amount of time? Will changing it so quickly affect my account or my game...
  8. How do you fix website page redirect too many times error Message.?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you fix website page redirect too many times error Message.?: When I visit multiple different websites, I get redirected to a page that says website has been redirected too many times. 2a988c24-a4f4-4919-95de-357d4a379720
  9. I have the disc version of minecraft and ive played it many times before but when i try and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the disc version of minecraft and ive played it many times before but when i try and...: Idk what to do it keeps saying i need to sign in with who bought it but its the disc version and i was playing the other day and now i can't i even tried taking the disc out and restarting my xbox...
  10. Is there a limit on how many times you can change your name on your account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a limit on how many times you can change your name on your account?: Hello, I am wondering if there is a limit on changing your name on your Microsoft account. Located in https://account.microsoft.com/profile/. I am trans and exploring my identity, including name....