How many strikes dose it take to lose a Ambassador?

Discus and support How many strikes dose it take to lose a Ambassador? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I been a Ambassador for a while and an xbox member for over ten years. Never had a strike or a problem until now. Why are isn't there a protocol for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WarriorofWarfar, Nov 24, 2022.

1. How many strikes dose it take to lose a Ambassador?

I been a Ambassador for a while and an xbox member for over ten years. Never had a strike or a problem until now. Why are isn't there a protocol for the enforcement to look at the forms anymore like when we had the 360 xbox? Remember those days? It could be very helpful just saying. It shouldn't be just send feedback and we will look at it eventually when people are paying money for a service that there not get because of a technical issue with the reporting system.

If some is being reported multiple time for the same thing it needs to be addressed or have that taking away so that person can't use that feature temporarily not take away most of there service.
    How many strikes dose it take to lose a  Ambassador? [​IMG]

:)

WarriorofWarfar, Nov 24, 2022
  2. WarriorofWarfar Win User

Nevermind I found it myself with a little looking around. For what you were talking about and its more than what you say it was by far.
    [​IMG]
  3. WarriorofWarfar Win User

Could you be more clear in what description? By that I mean were it states you can't trade services for in game gold witch I was doing.
  4. WarriorofWarfar Win User

I didn't say it did I was explaining why I thought that.
  5. WarriorofWarfar Win User

Because I done it for years. If you look at any MMO games you will find people doing it to. You must not know that if you are saying stuff like that. People use looking for group in more ways than just that. By the way its not against terms of service in anyway. There is no looking for group policy that states you can't post for trading gear crafting for gold and talking with people in party etc. If it was I wouldn't be here talking about this issue.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Well no as this wa always the case once you been banned while in ambassadorship you can't rejoin your only option is to appeal on the said website if denied that is it

I'm not sure why you think that jsa appropriate for LFG

That would only take one report

You may want to read LFG Description the rule is right there

Looking for group not looking for trades or offering Services

And the recent ban wave not requiring a suspension they ain't missing out as more people apply and they recently reallowed some that were by mistake m but since you have a suspension it's not for the other reason
Thema:

1. How many strikes dose it take to lose a Ambassador? - Similar Threads - many strikes dose

2. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  3. My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...: The on screen keyboard is giving too many options which is very annoying and affecting game play. How do I change this 77a41866-ac3a-460f-bb48-55d8543171e5
  4. Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....: Urgent Attention Needed: Persistent Disc Reading Issue on Xbox Series X Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to address a recurring issue with my...
  5. Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?: Since customer support was unable to help me I figure I would try here before deciding whether or not to buy anymore Xbox hardware. I've had 2 Xbox elite 2 controllers stop working. Both had the...
  6. How many pieces make up a Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How many pieces make up a Xbox?: I’m 60. I drive a truck. I sit sometimes, this week 54 hours. I bought a Xbox for $450 dollars. I set it up yesterday and shut it off. Today I have been trying to sign ito the damn thing for 4...
  7. How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?: How many game('s) and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time, because I want to know if I can run 1 game and two apps (Simple background music player / Dolby access) running in the...
  8. Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.: Whenever I use the Xbox button a message appears saying ‘Try launching again shortly. ‘ then ‘If guide still won’t launch, reinstalling it should fix the problem.(0x80073d0f) It is stopping me...
  9. How many people game share one account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many people game share one account: How many people can game share one account e3cb1c94-8e19-4637-bc38-246a15037f21
  10. Why does my Xbox series s have so many bugs ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series s have so many bugs ?: I’ve had this Xbox series s for about a year now and taken care of it perfectly but I’ve randomly started to encounter bugs after bugs after more random bugs so first I was experiencing really bad...