How many strikes dose it take to lose a Ambassador?

Discus and support How many strikes dose it take to lose a Ambassador? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I been a Ambassador for a while and an xbox member for over ten years. Never had a strike or a problem until now. Why are isn't there a protocol for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WarriorofWarfar, Nov 24, 2022.

1. How many strikes dose it take to lose a Ambassador?

I been a Ambassador for a while and an xbox member for over ten years. Never had a strike or a problem until now. Why are isn't there a protocol for the enforcement to look at the forms anymore like when we had the 360 xbox? Remember those days? It could be very helpful just saying. It shouldn't be just send feedback and we will look at it eventually when people are paying money for a service that there not get because of a technical issue with the reporting system.

If some is being reported multiple time for the same thing it needs to be addressed or have that taking away so that person can't use that feature temporarily not take away most of there service.
    How many strikes dose it take to lose a  Ambassador? [​IMG]

:)

WarriorofWarfar, Nov 24, 2022
  2. WarriorofWarfar Win User

Nevermind I found it myself with a little looking around. For what you were talking about and its more than what you say it was by far.
    [​IMG]
  3. WarriorofWarfar Win User

Could you be more clear in what description? By that I mean were it states you can't trade services for in game gold witch I was doing.
  4. WarriorofWarfar Win User

I didn't say it did I was explaining why I thought that.
  5. WarriorofWarfar Win User

Because I done it for years. If you look at any MMO games you will find people doing it to. You must not no that if you are saying stuff like that. People use looking for group in more ways than just that. By the way its not against terms of service in anyway. There is no looking for group policy that states you can't post for trading gear crafting for gold and talking with people in party etc. If it was I wouldn't be here talking about this issue.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Well no as this wa always the case once you been banned while in ambassadorship you can't rejoin your only option is to appeal on the said website if denied that is it

I'm not sure why you think that jsa appropriate for LFG

That would only take one report

You may want to read LFG Description the rule is right there

Looking for group not looking for trades or offering Services

And the recent ban wave not requiring a suspension they ain't missing out as more people apply and they recently reallowed some that were by mistake m but since you have a suspension it's not for the other reason
Thema:

1. How many strikes dose it take to lose a Ambassador? - Similar Threads - many strikes dose

2. Series X kicking many games back to dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X kicking many games back to dashboard: Hello! I just got a brand new Series X on Tuesday. I was using an original Xbox One with a 4gb external hard drive, so I moved my hard drive over to the Series X. I have noticed that several...
  3. Too many people have this as their home Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Too many people have this as their home Xbox: Hello, I am trying to gameshare my Xbox with my partners. She has made my account on her Xbox her “home Xbox” And that works fine. However, when I try to set her account on my Xbox as the...
  4. How many times can a GFWL Key Be Redeemed.

in XBoX on Windows
    How many times can a GFWL Key Be Redeemed.: Hello. The reason I’m asking this question because soon I’m gonna buy a used game that need a GFWL key. Is there an activation limit or no? Different sites keeps giving me different thing so I...
  5. Can't open minecraft. Says I have too many devices, but only 3 were attached. I deleted 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open minecraft. Says I have too many devices, but only 3 were attached. I deleted 2...: I can't open my minecraft account. I downloaded the software on my new PC and when I tried to open it, I got a message saying I needed to remove a device from my account. I went to my account....
  6. How many days to get Diamond Grandmaster in microsoft solitaire?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many days to get Diamond Grandmaster in microsoft solitaire?: Guys, I just got my quest to reach level 500 in all game modes in Microsoft Solitaire and how to get all these game modes to get level 500 quickly d72306c3-ca40-4e21-ba11-1ddd1c658368
  7. xbox banned me from ambassadors any way I can return to the program? out of nowhere many...

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox banned me from ambassadors any way I can return to the program? out of nowhere many...: xbox banned me from ambassadors any way I can return to the program? out of nowhere many reports began to arrive 66cdd688-e92a-4f1f-abc3-870c3d63d884
  8. I pre ordered MW2, and like many others do not have the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered MW2, and like many others do not have the game: I was charged the full $99.99 for the pre order on my card, but never received the game. I have emails saying “Thanks for preordering” but still no game. I assumed that maybe they would do a wide...
  9. How many suspensions until a permaban?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How many suspensions until a permaban?: I got 2 24 hour suspension back in 2019. I haven't got suspended since, and I haven't had any before then. I saw someone on reddit, though, say that if you get 3 suspensions it's a permaban? I...
  10. Confusing Chat Problem - Tried Many Debugging Steps

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Confusing Chat Problem - Tried Many Debugging Steps: I’ve become the unfortunate victim of a tough to crack problem with my voice chat. I can hear others, but they cannot hear me. I had one friend report that it doesn’t look like a microphone is...