How many people fit in Group Voice Chat?

Discus and support How many people fit in Group Voice Chat? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I noticed a new thing with Group chats that allow voice chat within the group, can more than 16 join that chat? Or is it limited like the Party chats?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ChainedGraboid, Jun 14, 2019.

1. How many people fit in Group Voice Chat?

I noticed a new thing with Group chats that allow voice chat within the group, can more than 16 join that chat? Or is it limited like the Party chats?

submitted by /u/ChainedGraboid
    [link] [comments]

/u/ChainedGraboid, Jun 14, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Party chat vs in game chat?

Party chat is a voice chat with only people that you invite or invite you in a group, in-game chat is the chat with everyone that is in the match you're playing in.
  3. dudeskis01 Win User

Say goodbye to your Xbox 360 friends

if you have ever seriously played mmos on a pc then you have been in chats with over 100 people. its really not that bad as you think. you have a moderator who can control chat so only certain people can speak or if they want open chat for everyone they
    can. but generally in a mmo you have groups of players who chat in game and the group leader can chat through voice that all can hear. groups will be about 8 to 15 in size and you may have 5 to 20 groups, so while you ahve 100+ people in the voice chat, only
    5 to 20 are able to speak and they are known people that are trusted not random trolls. i dont know how it would work on a console, but its not really that difficult to find a solution.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

I have an error code I can't find any help on 0x800c0009

Sorry, I couldn't understand your situation.

Which group would that be?

The xbox group would be the voice chat group
  5. LoneStoneWolf Win User

Kinetiquette...

Havent had many people issuing commands but I immediately mute anyone using Kinect for voice chat.
  6. aMexicanErb Win User

DEAR MR SATYA NADELLA (MICROSOFT CEO) CAN YOU HELP US ! MAKE OUR ONLINE GAMING FAIR !!!

I do agree that party chat inside a game is a little unfair i i cant tell you how many times i have continued to get picked off by the same group of people in a game. It is frustrating a little
Thema:

How many people fit in Group Voice Chat?

1. How many people fit in Group Voice Chat? - Similar Threads - many fit Group

2. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  3. My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...: The on screen keyboard is giving too many options which is very annoying and affecting game play. How do I change this 77a41866-ac3a-460f-bb48-55d8543171e5
  4. Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....: Urgent Attention Needed: Persistent Disc Reading Issue on Xbox Series X Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to address a recurring issue with my...
  5. Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?: Since customer support was unable to help me I figure I would try here before deciding whether or not to buy anymore Xbox hardware. I've had 2 Xbox elite 2 controllers stop working. Both had the...
  6. How many pieces make up a Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How many pieces make up a Xbox?: I’m 60. I drive a truck. I sit sometimes, this week 54 hours. I bought a Xbox for $450 dollars. I set it up yesterday and shut it off. Today I have been trying to sign ito the damn thing for 4...
  7. How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?: How many game('s) and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time, because I want to know if I can run 1 game and two apps (Simple background music player / Dolby access) running in the...
  8. Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.: Whenever I use the Xbox button a message appears saying ‘Try launching again shortly. ‘ then ‘If guide still won’t launch, reinstalling it should fix the problem.(0x80073d0f) It is stopping me...
  9. How many people game share one account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many people game share one account: How many people can game share one account e3cb1c94-8e19-4637-bc38-246a15037f21
  10. Why does my Xbox series s have so many bugs ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series s have so many bugs ?: I’ve had this Xbox series s for about a year now and taken care of it perfectly but I’ve randomly started to encounter bugs after bugs after more random bugs so first I was experiencing really bad...