How many other people got their my career player deleted??

Discus and support How many other people got their my career player deleted?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; who knows how many peoples my career guy got deleted?? This better not take forever. And I heard u lose ur storyline and your animations and badges. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by whitecheddar198, Sep 20, 2017.

1. How many other people got their my career player deleted??

who knows how many peoples my career guy got deleted?? This better not take forever. And I heard u lose ur storyline and your animations and badges. I dropped $100 for VC. Anyone get their guy fixed? Any recent updates??

:)

whitecheddar198, Sep 20, 2017
  2. Ky3217
    Ky3217 Guest
    Bring back the $19.99 NFL Officially Licensed game, STOP buying this crud!!!!

^ Why is it that people always confuse realistic and real as the same thing? You do realize that many people cant play the real thing anymore. Even at the amateur level. Whether it be old age, career ending injuries, other medical reasons, lack of talent,
    etc. Many people can't play anymore. Many people want something they can play that feels realistic, but isn't the real thing.

Ky3217, Sep 20, 2017
  3. NiTeLinG
    NiTeLinG Guest
    Battlefield Play Style

play to the situation...

I don't see how anyone can play 1 class their entire career

NiTeLinG, Sep 20, 2017
  4. Leonard_Y Win User

My career player got deleted

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Xbox forum.

Based on your description, it seems that got your Career Player in 2k23 Deleted. We regret knowing that, but unfortunately, we need to refer you directly to 2k support about this matter as we don't have any control regarding about in-game issues.

You can consult their support here: 2k Support

You could also try posting on the official forum in the hopes someone may be able to tell you how to recover it: 2k Support Forum

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y
  5. RANDALL222 Win User

Vc coins for mgs 2k16

This *** system just deleted my *** mycareer stupid Xbox. I'm sick of this system TOO MANY PROBLEMS for the price of this crap. How can I recover my myplayer career?
  6. yg boss Win User

2k23 deleted player recovery

I made a mistake and deleted my career player need help
  7. FirmerCoot385 Win User

MyCAREER file unreadable

This happened to me to here's how to fix it find corrupt file in Xbox System Setting and delete it (pray its not your my career file) and delete it also DON'T SAVE DURING GAME IN MY CAREER MODE YOU RISK CORRUPT MY CAREER FILE
  8. Lout Of Order Win User

Dashboarding

The Fifa career bug can be cured by selecting a different player from the pre match arena. God knows why or how this works but it seems to have fixed it for many
Thema:

How many other people got their my career player deleted??

1. How many other people got their my career player deleted?? - Similar Threads - many got career

2. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  3. My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...: The on screen keyboard is giving too many options which is very annoying and affecting game play. How do I change this 77a41866-ac3a-460f-bb48-55d8543171e5
  4. Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....: Urgent Attention Needed: Persistent Disc Reading Issue on Xbox Series X Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to address a recurring issue with my...
  5. Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?: Since customer support was unable to help me I figure I would try here before deciding whether or not to buy anymore Xbox hardware. I've had 2 Xbox elite 2 controllers stop working. Both had the...
  6. How many pieces make up a Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How many pieces make up a Xbox?: I’m 60. I drive a truck. I sit sometimes, this week 54 hours. I bought a Xbox for $450 dollars. I set it up yesterday and shut it off. Today I have been trying to sign ito the damn thing for 4...
  7. How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?: How many game('s) and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time, because I want to know if I can run 1 game and two apps (Simple background music player / Dolby access) running in the...
  8. Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.: Whenever I use the Xbox button a message appears saying ‘Try launching again shortly. ‘ then ‘If guide still won’t launch, reinstalling it should fix the problem.(0x80073d0f) It is stopping me...
  9. How many people game share one account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many people game share one account: How many people can game share one account e3cb1c94-8e19-4637-bc38-246a15037f21
  10. Why does my Xbox series s have so many bugs ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series s have so many bugs ?: I’ve had this Xbox series s for about a year now and taken care of it perfectly but I’ve randomly started to encounter bugs after bugs after more random bugs so first I was experiencing really bad...